- BABY IN A TREE AND A BUNCH OF COPS -

Troll Tree's park

8 : 17

On board of a small trolls' police car were a bunch of young trollings- they weren't being very careful, one of them pushing the two other sitting in the car, rushing around the place and screaming at the top of his lungs.

- BEE DOO BEE DOO BEE DOO !!! GANGWAYYYY!!! BEE DOO BEE DOO BEE DOO- It was the one with yellow hair, Clay, wearing a pair of shades on his lilac nose.

Behind the plastic wheel, Spruce had forgot to be careful when driving, and  was just turning the commands of the vehicule making their way to their destination way much longer that it had to be– next to him the oldest brother was talking to no one in particular in a walkie talkie.

- PRESENTELY IN PLACE, IMMEDIATE INTERVENTION FOR A 10-7B, I REPEAT IMMEDIATE INTERVENTION. WE HAVE A 10- 7B !! 10- 7B !!!! John Dory shouted in the walkie talkie dramatically.

He tried to hit the object seeing it was not working right. In the meantime their transportation had stopped and Spruce had rushed out of the car with a watergun.

- Wait, Clay realized, what does 10- 7B means ?

John Dory turned to Clay;

- 7B is because we have a Baby trapped in a 7 foot tall tree branch, and the 10 is because Floyd has been calling us for 10 minutes, NOW CMON HURRY !!

Both trollings joined Spruce's sides; he was already trying to aim his water gun on the tree branch, while Floyd was holding on his arm and screaming out loud;

- SPRUCE !! STOP IT !! DON'T HURT HIM !!!

- IT'S JUST WATER- CALM DOWN

- BUT IT'S BRANCHHH!! DON'T HURT BRANCH !!!

Indeed, here was baby Branch sitting on a branch, 7 foot away from the ground; how did he get there ? Good question.

WHAT, YOU THOUGHT I HAD AN ANSWER ???

Still at the Troll tree park

8 : 25

- As a police officer, John Dory was randomly explaining to Clay, our job is to help everyone- no matter who they are and what their life style is- even if they wear diapers on a daily basis and shits themselves a lot— we help everyone and help them down the tree.

Spruce was still aiming every critter in the tree with the water gun, making glow flies fly away or a furmunk dash down the tree because they were annoyed by the water.

- IS THIS ONE THE BABY?? John Dory asked when he saw a blue furmunk he thought might be Branch running away.

- Is this one the baby ? Spruce repeated the question to Floyd.

- NONO, NOT THIS ONE, Floyd sobbed.

Spruce turned back to JD;

- NONO, NOT THIS ONE, Spruce copied the tone and voice Floyd used.

John Dory grabbed once again the walkie talkie and faked talking to another troll in it.