Chapter 58

One week away from the school anniversary, the school gate has already hung a prominent red banner, and the stage in the lobby has been set up. 

At this time, the guest information for the school anniversary has already been posted on the bulletin board. 

"Oh my god, Jiang Xuan is coming to our school as a guest. Is this true? Her TV drama that she started filming is about to air soon, right? I wonder if I can get her autograph on the day of the school anniversary. "

"Last time my mom saw her on TV, she said that there aren't many celebrities nowadays who have such a positive image and are actively involved in public welfare. I didn't expect her to come to our school. "

"I just found out that Jiang Xuan also graduated from B University. She's our senior, right? Ah, I'm so lucky that I can attend the same school as my idol. "

"Look, even the president of Hengyuan Group will attend. I heard that he got injured while trying to save his wife. What a good man, not only is he handsome, but he also has money. And not only that, he loves his wife. "

"I really want to know who his wife is. "

"Isn't there a rumor online that Jiang Xuan is the wife of Jiang Muhang, the president of Hengyuan Group? They're going to attend together on the day of the school anniversary. Oh my god, could it be true. . . "

Jin Mingyuan poked Su Yue with her finger, "Did you hear that?"

Su Yue, of course, heard everyone's excited discussions, but she was only slightly surprised. "If you don't want to perform, we can replace you. There's still time," Jin Mingyuan suggested. 

Previously, Su Yue had a crush on Jiang Muhang, so naturally, the person she hated the most was Jiang Muhang's wife, Jiang Xuan. Now, the two of them were important guests at the school's event, and Su Yue was playing the role of an ugly witch on stage. How could Su Yue feel good about it?

"Why shouldn't I perform?" Su Yue looked at Jin Mingyuan with confusion. 

"Jiang Muhang and Jiang Xuan are coming as guests, so you. . ." Jin Mingyuan hesitated. 

Su Yue knew that Jin Mingyuan had misunderstood. "They're coming, so what? It won't affect my performance on stage. Besides, you've seen my costume. My whole head is covered, and the audience below can't see my face. Moreover, I'm performing for the school's anniversary celebration, not doing anything shameful. I don't need to worry about anyone. "

Jin Mingyuan shrugged and joked, "Yueyue, I think you've really changed a lot. But you're right to think that way. "

When Su Yue returned to the small building, she saw Xiang Cong walking towards Jiang Ci's feet. Before she could get close, Jiang Ci lifted his foot and tried to kick it away. 

"Jiang Ci, don't kick it," Su Yue hurried over, picked up Xiang Cong, and put it at the door. "Good boy, go play somewhere else. "

"Woof, woof." Xiang Cong barked twice before shaking its body and dragging its hind legs away. 

Su Yue didn't know why Xiang Cong liked to get close to Jiang Ci so much. Several times, it was kicked away by Jiang Ci when it walked to his feet. However, it didn't seem to be afraid and still wanted to get close to Jiang Ci. 

"Don't be angry, Xiang Cai just likes you." Su Yue looked at Jiang Ci's expression of "don't touch me, stupid dog" and explained for Xiang Cai. 

Jiang Ci lifted his eyelids lazily and looked at her as she walked towards him. Now, whether up close or from a distance, he could clearly see Su Yue. His movements were natural and casual as he pulled her into his arms.