Chapter 66

Jiang Ci was being teased by the person holding onto his neck. 

He directly patted her and said with a straight face, "Hurry up and eat. "

"Don't rush me," Su Yue hugged him and didn't let go. Her soft lips took the initiative to kiss Jiang Ci's face and landed on his scar. She spoke softly and negotiated, "Just wait a bit. "

Her soft hair occasionally brushed against his neck, making it itchy. Her feverish face was pressed against him, smooth and delicate. Jiang Ci's hand holding the medicine tightened. 

"Don't you want to eat?"

"I'll eat, but let me rest first," Su Yue obediently responded. 

Jiang Ci reached out and touched her forehead. It was still hot under his palm. "Su Yue, even if you act cute, it won't work. Hurry up and take your medicine, otherwise, I don't mind feeding you with my mouth. "

Su Yue pursed her lips, knowing she couldn't avoid it. "Why don't you have any sympathy?" She reluctantly picked up a pill from Jiang Ci's hand, quickly threw it into her mouth, and then gulped down a big mouthful of water. She closed her eyes and swallowed it down. 

"There are still two left," Jiang Ci's dark eyes were tinged with a smile. 

Su Yue glared at him fiercely, then picked up the second pill and swallowed it like before, closing her eyes. Jiang Ci watched as she obediently took the third pill, then he was satisfied, "Don't lie down yet, go take a hot bath and then sleep. "

Su Yue covered her head with the blanket and pretended to be dead. 

"Do you want me to carry you to the bath?" Jiang Ci tugged at the corner of his mouth, "It's not impossible. "

"You wish." Su Yue threw a pillow at Jiang Ci. Feeling dizzy, she weakly dragged herself to the bathroom. 

As the moonlight deepened, when Su Yue finished her bath and lay in bed, Jiang Ci had already changed into black pajamas. 

"Come here." Jiang Ci opened his eyes lazily and spoke in a lazy tone. 

"I have a fever." Su Yue turned her body towards Jiang Ci, "It's contagious. "

"Su Yue, do you have any common sense? Only a cold is contagious. Come here and let me hold you." Jiang Ci frowned and complained. 

Su Yue blinked, was it like that?

As she moved towards Jiang Ci, Su Yue was instantly caught in his arms. Su Yue still has a fever, and her body temperature is still very high, hot and scorching, not as cold as usual. In addition, she just took a shower and still has some moist steam on her body. Holding her feels different. 

I don't know if it's because of the high body temperature, but there is a strong milk fragrance in the nose, which makes Jiang Ci bury his head in Su Yue's neck. "It smells so good." Su Yue, who is feverish, has rosy cheeks and red lips, which are soft and fragrant. It's like a top-grade, rose-sprinkled, snow-white milk candy. 

The Adam's apple rolls slightly. 

The slender fingertips wrap around the collar of Su Yue's pajamas, with a slightly cool temperature. 

"Jiang Ci?"

Su Yue opened her eyes in surprise and met Jiang Ci's pitch-black eyes. She was stunned. There seemed to be no focus inside, but it was like a deep black mist. 

"What are you doing?" Su Yue blinked at the hand on her collar. 

The slightly cool fingertips rubbed the rouge on the collar, which was a bit itchy. Su Yue wanted to move back a bit, but was held by Jiang Ci's waist. "I heard that sweating can reduce fever." His voice was low, and he pulled the quilt up, covering the heads of the two.