Chapter 95

When they returned to the residential area, Lu's mother, who had been trembling slightly all along, finally breathed a sigh of relief. She patted her chest and said with fear, "Fortunately, we didn't agree to take your sister's child back. Our life is not good now, and with one more mouth to feed, how can we manage in the future?"

Thinking of her deceased eldest daughter, her mood was always bad. Even a dog, if raised for a long time, would have feelings, let alone her eldest daughter whom she had raised for more than ten years. How could she have died in a car accident? No wonder there had been no news at all. 

However, thinking of what that person said, she had the car accident with her husband, and even her husband had remarried, but he didn't tell her such an important news as his marriage. Obviously, her eldest daughter did not regard her as a mother. 

Lu's mother had various thoughts in her mind, but she still sighed. "Come on, let's go upstairs. Mom will cook for you." Just now, in such a magnificent villa, she didn't even dare to move her feet. She didn't know what kind of delicacies the rich people ate. If they could stay and have a meal, at least she could show off to her friends when they played mahjong tomorrow. 

"Mom." Lu Xiang didn't say a word all the way, and regret surged in her heart from time to time. Jiang Haoyan was really her sister's child. No wonder she always felt familiar and had a strange sense of familiarity. 

She grabbed Lu's mother and frowned, "Mom, when Mr. Jiang said he would give us the child to raise, we should have agreed. "

"Are you stupid? Do you know how much it costs to raise a child?" Lu's mother sneered, "Besides, you still have to pay for his education. Don't you need to get married?"

"No, Mom, do you know who that child is?" Lu Xiang was now impatient with her mother's short-sightedness. She bit her lip and said, "That child is Jiang Haoyan, Mr. Jiang's son. "

"What Mr. Jiang's son? And he's your sister's child?" Lu's mother was completely confused by Lu Xiang's words. 

Lu Xiang remembered what the female kindergarten teacher had told her before. Mrs. Jiang was not Jiang Haoyan's biological mother. Jiang Haoyan was adopted by Jiang Ci when he was a child. It turned out that Jiang Haoyan was her sister's child, and now Mr. Jiang wanted to hand the child over to her and her mother to raise. 

"Mom, the child has always been adopted by Mr. Jiang and calls him father. Even if the child is handed over to us for upbringing, Mr. Jiang will not ignore it." Lu Xiang looked at Lu's mother and said seriously, "We were wrong just now. We should not have refused to adopt sister's child."

Lu's mother has lived for so long and is not too stupid. She understands what her daughter said so clearly. She thinks about the villa they just visited, which was so luxurious that she dared not breathe too hard. If they take the child back to raise, Mr. Jiang will definitely pay a lot of maintenance fees, and their family will be related to Mr. Jiang, right?

"Why didn't you say it earlier, child?"

Understanding this layer of truth, Lu's mother regretted it immediately. She patted Lu Xiang and turned around, "No, I will go and talk to Mr. Jiang. We are willing to raise the child, let him give the child to me, and then give a maintenance fee. We will definitely take good care of the child. "

"Mom, don't go, it's embarrassing." Lu Xiang quickly pulled Lu's mother, "We just refused the other party and were kicked out. How could Mr. Jiang let us change our minds?"

"Then let the fat duck fly like this?" Lu's mother sneered. 

Lu Xiang did not expect to be involved with the Jiang family. Such a wealthy family, just a little bit of involvement, is enough for her to live a good life. "It's okay, the child is in my class. As long as the child is willing to follow us, Mr. Jiang will not say much. Anyway, his intention today is not to raise the child. "