Chapter 90

Su Yue changed into her costume. 

She wore a blue shirt with a small pink flower embroidered on the collar and fastened with two small buttons shaped like bamboo leaves. The shirt was tailored to fit her body, but it felt a bit tight around her chest. The waist was designed to be slim, making her waist look even thinner. 

She wore a white half-skirt that reached her calves. The hem of the skirt was embroidered with bamboo leaves, similar to the buttons on her shirt. The skirt was simple and elegant, and the stitches were dense and lively, indicating that the tailor had put a lot of effort into making it. 

"Okay." Su Yue turned around and met Jiang Ci's gaze. The man who had said he wouldn't look at her was now staring at her with a burning passion, like a wolf eyeing its prey. She scolded him, "I knew you wouldn't behave. "

Jiang Ci calmed his racing heart and pulled the corners of his mouth up. His clear voice was a bit hoarse as he lazily said, "Xiao Yue, come here and give me a kiss." He had never seen Su Yue dressed like this before, like a beautiful flower hidden in a secluded valley. He wanted to crush her. 

"Don't be silly. The makeup artist is still waiting outside." Su Yue glanced at him. She was feeling strange in her body and couldn't let him get too close to her outside, or she would embarrass herself. 

Jiang Ci felt an itch in his bandaged hand, either from the small wounds healing or from his desire to touch Su Yue. He pulled the corners of his mouth up and said in a low voice, "Su Yue, don't bully the disabled. If a disabled person wants to kiss you, will you give it to them?"

Su Yue was speechless. When did he become aware of his disability? He liked to touch her and be agile about it. She walked over obediently and kissed the scar on his left cheek. "Behave yourself. I'll call the makeup artist in." After the kiss, she immediately stepped back. 

Jiang Ci touched the scar on his face with his bandaged fingers and chuckled. He was acting like a child. 

After the makeup artist came in and applied makeup to Su Yue's face, she noticed that her skin had become whiter and smoother in just over a week. She felt that putting anything on Su Yue's face was a waste. 

However, the makeup artist had to follow the requirements and applied a layer of dark yellow foundation to cover Su Yue's original skin color, and also applied highland red on both sides to cover her spiritual energy. 

Nevertheless, it must be admitted that Su Yue, whose appearance was forcibly suppressed, was still very beautiful. 

Xu Shen also arrived, and there were also shots of him today. Originally, Chu Mengyun was supposed to act with Xu Shen, but because she was replaced, they could only shoot Xu Shen's scenes first and edit them later. He politely greeted Su Yue and nodded to Jiang Ci standing next to her before going to the makeup room with his assistant. 

"I'll shoot my scenes first. You wait here for me. I'll be back soon." Su Yue boasted to Jiang Ci, "You haven't seen me act yet, so watch carefully later. I'm very good at acting. "

Jiang Ci raised his eyebrows and didn't tell her that every time she acted, Sheng Yan or Sheng Tian would record the scene and send it to his phone. He knew how good her acting was. 

The weather had already cleared up today, but according to the scene in the drama, they had to artificially create rain during filming. 

In the drama, Ji Yao put on a beautiful dress made by her grandmother and wanted to celebrate Fang Licheng's birthday with him. She groped her way out of the door and met Aunt Fang at the end of the village. "Oh, Yao Yao, you look so beautiful today?" The people in the village liked and sympathized with this little girl who had no parents and was blind, but the only thing they couldn't understand was why such a well-behaved and sensible little girl played with Fang Licheng, who was like a little gangster and never did anything productive.