1. your online gf...

i literally suck at this and bc its my first story imma start w a long intro so yh sorry! but anyways enjoyy!this is also gonna be a bit of a story so yh, also this one is gonna be a longer one bc uts my first, the others will be shorter

you and your online gf have been together for almost 8 months when you decide to surprise her..
You have made plans with Jaimie(your gf) her mom, you would have the whole house to yourself for a day to surprise her, while she is at school. You start to put black roses(her fav) all over her room with some extra candles to make it cute,you get dressed in a tight red skirt w a cute top(your gf's fav) you put all kinds of snacks on her bed for the perfect 'movie night'

When everything is finally set up you text your gf 'hi baby, go home, i need u for smth its an emergency' she replies w 'okay baby omw' after 20 mins wich seemed like forever you hear the door open, and she texts you that shes home, so you go hide in the hall upstairs and you hear her coming up the stairs when she opens her bedroom door and i hear her say 'wtf' i wrap my hands around her from the back and hug her tightly, and whisper in her neck, 'hi baby :)' she turns around and stands there speechless. But finally she hugs u back real tight, when she finally calmed down we put on a movie and cuddle for a bit seems innocent right? ur wrong.

~~~smut warning starts heree!~~

because after a bit u feel her hands on your tighs stroking it up and down, going higher each time and you feel yourself tense up when she squeezes your tigh you gasp louder then expected, she looks at you immediately, not the way she did before, she looked desperate. You two made eye contact and she went up with her hand again, all the way up to your pussy and u moan while still not breaking the eye contact and thats her trigger. she had enough, she starts making out with you very heavy, while makimg out you climb on Jaimie her lap and break the kiss to leave hickeys on her neck, and Jai starts to take off your top, and so do you, now both of you are in your bra and js stare at eachother for a few seconds, when you gf finally gives in and starts to leave little love bites and kisses around your breasts while she undoes your bra. And then there you are... your breasts fully exposed and just sitting there in a tight skirt..
Jai continues leaving hickeys all over your breast and massages the other one w her remaining hand. Everytime you moan she sucks your flesh harder and harder. After a while of that she tells u 'lay down.' so u obey her and lay down on the bed, while ur gf hovers on top of you she kisses all the way from ur lips, to your breasts, ur stomach, and then she gets to ur alr dripping pussy when she opens your legs and kisses ur clit she speaks up saying 'gosh your so wet for me baby' u had enough. so u moan quietly 'i need u' she replies with 'speak up baby' so u do and repeat 'i need u inside of me darling' thats when she does. she puts your underwear away, and slides her fingers into u unexpected, you scream bc of the sudden feeling and she covers our mouth and tells u 'be quiet darling, we cant let the neighbours know what big of a slut u are for me' so u try to stay quiet while Jaimie thrusts her fingers inside of you, going faster each time, when u feel the knot building up in your stomach u moan in her ear 'baby im gonna come' and she tells u to wait. u look dissapointed as she pulls out but when u try to look at her again she puts her tongue inside of you so you throw ur head back and ur eyes roll all the way back as you scream 'fuck, Jaimie' she keeps twisting her tounge and u continue screaming,moaning,pulling her hair and more. when she finally tells u the magic sentence 'come for me baby' yes. finally. within no time ur coming and screaming even louder 'fuck baby' while u come all over her mouth, she licks its all up and looks up at you and says 'you did very good baby'
after that she cleans up the mess while u lay there speechless not able to move, for the rest of the night u guys just cuddle and u tell her 'i love you Jaimie' and she replies with 'i love you too Y/N' after that you fall asleep while watching the movie with her

alr sorry for this traumatizing experience . idk if i wrote alot of spelling mistakes, im sorry if i did🥲 anyways lmk if u liked it!
If you have requests text me privatly and ill write it for ya!