8. missed you. (part one)

Sorry I haven't been posting,alot has been going on and i havent gotten any inpiration/motivation to keep going but im gonna try and write a short story for yall!! :)

Warnings: mommy kink, toys

Y/N's pov:
You havent seen your girlfriend in a few months and u miss her so much. You miss her touch. You crave her so bad it kills you. So what can you do to help with that? You go and visit her!! You are on the airport waiting for the damn screen to finally show what gate you need to go to, after freaking out because u think you had just missed your flight it finally pops on the little screen. "Gate 7? I dont see a gate 7?" You walk for about 5 minutes around the whole airport to find out your at the wrong side of the airport. "Shit, shit, shit!!"you mumble to yourself. you quickly run to the gate as your plane leaves in 15 minutes, you made it. You're on the plane. You arrive in England and get in your car, you drive to your girlfriends house after an hour you reach her house with some flowers aswell. You stand at her door waiting for her to answer it, you can hear the dog barking and hear footsteps run down the stairs. She opens the door and stands there absolutely in shock, shes not the only one standing in complete shock though.

Jaimie's pov:

i just turned off the shower as i hear my doorbell ring? I dont expect anyone? I quickly just wrap a towel around myself (i have to admit barely covering everything) i quickly run down the stairs and see my girlfriend standing on the other side. I can't get any words out i quickly stuuter out "uh come in" with a. Slight smile she answers softly "thanks love" i close the door behind her and we stand across eachother just standing there when she breaks the awkwardness and gives me the most tight hug ever and speaks up "i missed you so much"
I muble out a "i missed you too" as im basically squished between her breasts since she's way taller than me.

~~smut warning starts here!!~~

Y/N's pov:
I quickly take her hand withour hesitation after i break apart the hug and pull her up the stairs like i do alot. She quickly says "slow down!" As she almost trips because im going a bit too fast on the stairs, i let go of her hand and quickly run into her room as she's still on the stairs. I plop on her bed and lay down with my back against the headboard. As she walks into the room i spread my arms and make grippy hand so she knows to come to me, she does as i gesture and sits ontop of my lap. I quickly grab her by the waist and kiss her neck and whisper into her neck "i missed you" as i hug her waist. She goes back a bit and uses her hand to make me look at her. I start to blush as she does and i smile like i fool as she answers me with "i missed you too baby" she kisses me so passionate on the lips, it keeps going for a bit and then we both pull away to take a breath. She kisses me again and start to move on my lap, as she does that i groan into her ear because she knows what this does to me

Jaimie's POV:

as she groans in my ear i feel shivers all down my spine. i move a little faster and harder on her tigh because i know this drives her crazy while im moving back and forth i feel her nails dig in my waist and weirdly enough, it turns me on alot. she probably saw this also on the look on my face and starts kissing my neck leaving little kisses and love bites everywhere. it drives me insane. she grabs my waist and sets me down next to her, i look quite confused as i lay a bit more down comfortabally. i see her putting her beautiful blonde hair in a ponytail and look at me while she does so. she goes a bit closer to me and goeto grab the towel from around me as she says; 'may i?' i nod and she removes the towel from around me wich reveals everything. she goes down again and spreads both my legs revealing my wet core, my girlfriend has never looked so desperate like she does right now. she goes even more down with her head in between both my legs still kind of wet from the shower i just took. she licks my pussy from all the way down to all the way up, and then looks at me while i roll my eyes back i moan very softly as she does this and i moan out a soft 'please'. Y/N answers with 'what is it darling tell me' as she wraps a hand around my throat.

i moan back once again 'please give me more mommy', she does as i ask. she releases my throat an goes back to softly licking my pussy when all of a sudden i feel her thumb on my clit and i arch my back in pleasure. every once in a while i fel her tounge inside of me wich makes me eyes roll back completely. I feel a knot building up in my stomach as she keeps pleasuring me with her tounge whilst her thumb also rubbing my clit softly, my moans keep getting louder and louder i arc my back while a wave of plesure hits right over me and while i feel my girlfriend groaning in my pussy i feel shivers all over and come right there on the spot.

Y/N POV:

i feel liquids come out of Jaimie without any warning i look up at her and she looks very gilty and aware of what she just did with a little smile on her face, i speak up and say 'did u jut come without telling me' she giggles at what i just said. i stand up and she follows me with her with a sad look on her face, go to her side of the bed and nel down to the bedside table and open the second drawer while shes still following me very strictly. i grab a vibrator out of there and i see her eyes widen. i go back onto the bed and back in between her legs. i tease her pussy for a bit with my fingers while i look at her trying to contain her moans. i start giving her little kisses everywher elike on her tigh, lower stomach, clit ect. i go up a bit a stop at her neck i whisper in her ear once again 'are you gonna be a good girl this time while still teasing her pussy. she nods very quickly and i speak up and say 'use your words babygirl' while pressing down on her clit, she moans out a very excited you could say 'yes mommy' while i give her some more kisses.

As she says this i put the vibrator inside of her wich makes her moan right in my ear, i tell her;'be quiet love we dont want noody knowing what we're doing in here do we?' i push the vibrator in and out of her softly and all of a sudden i put the vibrator on. i see mylittle slut arching her back and moaning very loud while i do this. she speaks up and says 'omg ive missed you so much' i say back 'i missed you too baby' i start licking her clit as she speaks up once again 'im close' and i tell her to hold it. i try my best to keep her legs open and wide as she's trying to close them due to being close, i start sucking her clit while i put the vibrator on the highest mode and i hear Jai moaning that shes about to come, and she does. i feel her come all over me once again, i take the vibrator out and clean hr up real quick.

Jaimie's POV:

She cleans me up and gives me a little kiss and whispers ' you did amazing my love' she lays down next to me and i cuddle up to her as she puts a blanket over me. she starts up a movie on the tv and wraps her arm around me, i cbf to watch the movie so i start kissing her neck, collarbone,cheek, lips etc...

To be continued..

hi yalll sorry bout the long wait, ive had alot going on and didn't really have motivation to write at all, i'm definitly making it up to you guys by making a part 2 and maybe even another story if i have time. i also used a computer on this story so its probbly gonna be filled with rtyping mistakes as some of my keys only work when they feel like it lol so yeah bye!! hope u guys liked it!!