5. lesson break

you and Jaimie are both sat in maths class ans bored asf, you are half asleep on your table while Jaimie is sat behind you when suddenly u get a note on your desk, the note says 'meet me in the toilet baby -xxJaimie u turn around to look at her but shes already leaving the classroom so u ask the teacher 'may i go to the bathroom' and the teacher replies with yes so u quickly go to the bathroom, when u walk in u dont see anyone so you say 'Jai, are u in here?' when suddently ur gf pops out of nowhere pinning you against a toilet door saying 'hiya darling' u reply with 'why did i need to come here' she answers 'bc i wanna talk to you' 'about what' u reply, 'abt this' js when she finishes that she starts kissing you, the both of you make out for a good minute when she starts kissing your neck leaving hickeys all over you neck, she then removes your top and then removes your bra in one smooth movement when she starts to leave hickeys and little kisses on and around your breasts thats when u start to let out quiet and little moans, jaimie stops and says to you: 'baby dont be to loud okay? we dont want anyone to know what were doing here' you nod and she gets on her knees and continues kissing you all over, after a bit you grab onto her hair and you open the toilet door behind you with your other hand, when jaimie notices what your doing she picks you up and you wrap your legs around her waist, she opens the door of the toilet abd gets in w you, she presses you against the door and makes out with you again, after a bit she puts you down on the toilet(the tiolet is closed w a lid so no ur not sitting on an open toilet) she puts you down on the toilet and takes off you pants and starts kissing your inner tighs as she gets on her knees again and she obv leaves hickeys there too when she touches your pussy above ur underwear she speaks up saying 'gosh baby, your so wet for me already' you moan again after she said that, she takes off your undies and throws them behind her, she is now sat infeont of you between your legs on her knees, after she took off your undies she leans forward and goes up to your pussy, her hands are holding your tighs spreading them apart, when she finally licks your clit and your pussy and her hot tounge have contact u grab onto her hair and almost push your vagina in her face, she id now licking your clit and every few and then she goes all the way from the bottom of your pussy to your clit, sucking at it when she reaches it, because of the pleasure and the fact that u cant moan you just grab onto her hair and sometimes u rock your pussy forward to make it feel better, when JJ realises your getting desperate she inserts one of her fingers inside of you, without you noticing, you gasp from the sudden move and scream out 'OMG JAIMIE' she then grabs her other hand and puts a finger up ur mouth and goes 'shhhhh!' thats when you reply with ' i cant' she goes a bit slow at first so u ask her 'please go faster im gonna come' so she does, she goes faster AND deeper, going deeper with every thrust pounding into your pussy, after she spits on your pussy and uses her tounge to continue licking your clit you start breathing heavy, u feel the knot building up in your stomach as she goes faster and faster you tell her ' jaimie im close, please do smth.' she now gets her free hand and starts rubbing your clit as fast as she can, when she did that you moan out 'OH MY- FUCK' you just came all over jaimie, she js slowed way down and stops rubbing your clit, she goes up to kiss you with her finger still inside of you she speaks up saying ' you did so good for me baby. ' when you reply with ' thankyou darling' she curls her fingers up one last time before she takes them out, after that dhe helps you putting on your underwear, pants, and top back on and both of you walk out, with her still holding you because you can barely walk, you and jaimie decide your gonna skip school so the both of you just go home and watch a movie, wich includes lots of kissing and making out ;)

okay uh yh heres abother one after a while, sorry im running out of ideas, btw sorry it took me so long to make anotjer one, im js not doing very great atm bc smth personal so posts might take way lobger now but i tjink the next one will be a part two abt the dinner one since some have been asking, im not 100% sure tho but ill see, anyways bye!!