6.experimenting

y/n's pov:

you had just gone shopping while jaimie was at work, u bought tons of stuff for her and you. you were on the way home and ur gf was already home, you come home and walk in the door with ur keys in your left hand and the pink bag with all the stuff u bought in your right hand. you shout 'BABY IM HOMEEE' she shouts back: 'IN THE OFFICE' you put your keys on the kitchen isle and walk up the stairs in her office. you see jaimie sitting at her desk and working on her computer as you walk up to her kissing her soft lips gently as you say: 'hiya baby' she replies 'hey princess' with a smile in the most seducive voice. she sees the bag in ur hand and asks 'whats that?' you answer her question and say 'a surprise' also with a smile.

you were in the bedroom watching your favourite film 'scream' in the bed snuggled under a blanket as she walks in the door and says 'i finished my work baby' you say 'okay baby, come lay with me nowww' putting ur hands out so she knows that she has to come lay with you.

jaimie and you have been watching all the scream movies for a while about an hour i think as you see her laying down next to you laying so peaceful and calm watching the film you think to urself: oh gosh shes beautiful. and so peaceful. only if she knew what was in that bag and what i wanted to do with it. 

you snap out your toughts and. you notice jaimie is looking at you with a worried face as she asks 'whats wrong?' you reply 'sorry i just zoned out' she replies with 'what were u thinking about?' being curious, you say 'this' right before u grab her face and start kissing her, she kisses back obv and you two make out for a bit as she pulls away and says 'woah' catching her breath. she finally catches her breath and asks 'what was in that pink bag tho??' you say nothing and just stand up grabbing the bag that was standing by the door putting it down next to the bed as you finally speak up by saying 'youll see' she starts to make out with you again as she starts to take off you shirt leaving u in ur bra, she groans at the sight as you take off her dress you see her in a bra and no underwear you say 'feeling risky huh' she then takes off your bra and remaining pants u still had on, leaving you in your underwear. and her in just a bra, you whisper in her ear 'look in the bag baby' she does as you say and empties the bag on the bed revealing a strap on, blindfold, handcuffs, and a vibrator. she looks at your with her mouth open shocked that u bought this since shes been wanting to buy this for a long time. she doesnt waste anymore time and grabs the handcuffs and cuffs u to the bed you moan at what she does as she speaks up saying 'desperate already hm' you moan out 'mhm' to her and she grabs on your throat making u look up to her and squeezing tightly saying 'use your words darling' as u correct yourself saying 'yes mommy' she answers 'good girl' you again slip out another moan and start to squeeze ur legs, she now grabs ur tighs and spreads them open 

she starts to rub ur clit and u moan loudly bc of the sudden contact she starts rubbing faster and faster making u a moaning mess as she inserts a finger inside of you, you again squeeze ur legs, as she opens them again with her finger still inside of you. she goes up to your ear and whispers to you 'be a good girl and stay like that' she whispers holding ur throat with her spare hand. u slip out another desperate moan as she shushes you by kissing u harshly, she starts mkaing out with you, while she does that she finally starts to thrust her fingers inside of youu start to moan in the kiss as u feel a knot build up in ur stomach you speak up saying 'im already close' half moaning it out. as she starts to go faster and faster u feel the knot get bigger and bigger as u finally scream out while having ur first orgasm 'SHIT MOMMY' she pulls out of you kissing you softly speaking up saying ' good girl'  she grabs the blindfold that was in thre bag as she puts it on you  and as she finishes putting it on she speaks up and says ' wait right here'  

jaimies pov:

you has just put y/n's blindfold on as you put on the strap on she bought you go back on the bed  and take off y/n's underwear seeing how wet she is, u speak up and say 'damn princess' you now hear her moaning and begging for u to do smth so u follow her request and pup the fake dick inside of her withou any warning, she screams it out loudly going 'FUCK JAIMIE' you instantly grab on her throat and say 'what are u supposed to call me.?' you reply to that saying 'sorry mommy' she smiles and says 'good whore' she moans slightly bc of that as u continue pumping inside her wet pussy, u groan at the sight of her tied up and her boobs bouncing bc my force that im using to thrust in her. she starts to moan more and more and louder and louder with every thrust as she moans again saying 'mommy im close' u reply saying ' hold it.' she moans out desperatly. you pick up the vibrator that was still sitting there and u put it on her clit and put it on max while still thrusting inside of her, because of that she starts to scream out sm things at once and squirts all over u, grabbing on the sheets as she does squeezing her legs around your waist becoming a total mess. you groan out 'fuck princess' as she does all of this, u pull out of her and put the vibrator away and you clean her up licking her drippping pussy as she lets out one final moan, after that u uncuff her and take the blindfold off, and put everything away in your special drawer next to your bed, you help her put on her clothes since she cant walk, putting on a movie to watch as she falls asleep in ur arms, still shaking from all the pleasure, ur whipser in her ear 'goodnight princess, you did amazing' 

UH ANYWAYS, that was it, hope u guys liked it :) sorry for not posting much ive been busy w lots of stuff ill try posting as much as possible tho! f u wanna read more smuts def go and cgeck out this acc :

Jaimiexxlou

ANYWAYS BYEEE