2. long day

HIYAA, this is gonna be a bit of a short chapter bc im busy tmr and its night atm but anyways hope u enjoy, warning mommy kink,vibrator and hundcuffs!

Your gf had a very long day at work so u decided to help her relax, when she comes home she immediately drops her bags and yells 'Y/N IM HOME!' and you yell back 'in the bedroom!' when she walks into the bedroom she sees you sitting on the bed, wearing a sexy pyjama and u patt next to u on the bed as a sign for her to sit down so she does, u turn around so that ur facing her back and start massaging her shoulders and she slips out a moan but u ignore it, and you just massage her breasts for a while (not in a sexual kinda way) when she starts to let out alot of little moans and she just speaks up by saying, "ive been craving u all day baby" and you reply with "oh really?" not letting her know u felt the exact same. she moans out a soft "mhm" as you put her on her back softly and spread her legs, u grab into the nightstand and grab the handcuffs thats been there and u cuff her to the bed, telling her to close her eyes and just relax, when she does u grab into the nightstand again and this time u grab a vibrator.. u put it aside for now and js start w taking off her clothes softly and then u go down and start rubbing her clit while making out w her, when u tell her to close her eyes again is when you put ur fingers away from her clit and swap it with the vibrator, she doesnt seem to realise because i put it on and start of softly but she moans really loadly "OH FUCK Y/N!" "please baby!" and then you reply with "whats my name?"while u remove the vibrator from her clit and she moans out " please go faster mommy" so you do, you put it on max. she screams out so loud u had to shush her "OH FUCK MOMMY PLEASE" after she finished screaming for a bit u start to thurst your fingers in her and she moans "HOLY SHIT, MOMMY PLEA-" unable to finish the sentence wich is just followed by more screams, ur now lookinh for her g-spot when suddently. u got it. so u start twisting ur finger and rubbing her spot she starts moaning out "fuck mommy, you feel so good" u start thrusting in her while u go harder and harder, faster then ever she starts moaning "mommy.. plea-" as u reply w "cmon, be a good girl and finish your sentence" "MOMMY PLEASE IM GONNA COME" she screams out fast so she wont stutter u just ignore her and start going faster then ever on her g-spot when u finally tell her "be a good slut and come for mommy" and a few seconds later u feel juices coming out and her screaming "holy shit mommy!" of her so u get rid of the vibrator and help her trough her orgasm after she finishes u lick up all her juices all the way from the bottom of her pussy all the way to her clit and take out your fingers and tell her to open her mouth, so she does and u say "taste ur juices u dirty little slut, its delicious" so u put your fingers inside of her and she sucks your fingers, when u finally pull out you help her clean up and say "are u feeling better now baby?" and she replies with "yes very mommy"

again this fr suuucks but okay Imk if u like it and if u want gimme some ideas for the next one!