3. family dinner

You and your gf have been invited for a family dinner w Jaimie (your gf) her parents, when u arrive then u guys are greeted by her mom opening the door saying "hello you guys, come in" so u do, dinner is already made and ready on the table, you guys sit down next to eachother dangerously close with her parents across from you, you have been talking about a bit of everyting when ur gf suddently puts her hand on your tigh, you just think nothing of it and continue eating, but then she starts rubbing her thumb nearby your core when she does that u almost choke on your food when her mom looks weird at you and asks "you okay sweetie?" and you stutter out "y- yes im- im okay" and you look at Jaimie who is just eating her food with one hand without anyone noticing anything, she moves her hand even more up all the way touching your pussy, this is the moment you realise it was a bad idea to wear a short dress, when she puts her hand to ur pussy she notices how wet you are.. she looks hungerly at you and you just look back at your plate and continue eating but suddently.. she puts your underwear aside and presses her thumb roughly on your clit making you tense up luckily nobody noticed, but then. when she inserts a finger into your dripping pussy u moan.. luckily only loud enough for Jaimie to hear, she starts pumping into ur pussy. while u struggle real bad to eat your food, when u feel the knot building up in your stomach you grab Jaimie's hand and look at her, her already looking at you just continuing eating dinner, when u whisper moan in her ear, "baby im abt to come" she pulls out. you breath out loudly because of the sudden loss and when your gf speaks up and tells your parents "we will clean up the table u can alr start watching the movie" (her family planned on watching a movie after" they leave to the living room, and you and Jaimie are now in the kitchen when she picks u up is when u wrap your legs around her waist and tell her "darling, i need you" thats when she puts you against a wall and starts making out with you very heavy. leaving hickeys all over you neck you moan in her ear "darling-.." thats when she had enough, she walks u to the bedroom and plops you on the bed, you lay there speechless when she rips off your panties and throws them aside without any warning she spreads your legs real wide and starts eating you out. like a hungry animal. you wanted to scream out so loud but you cant let aanyone know. so you js whisper moan "jaimie fuck baby please go faster. i need you" thats when she slams her two fingers in you and you gasp out loudly, at the same time she also sucks at your clit making you arch your back, when she did that u moaned out "darling im gonna come" she tells you "wait. you cant come yet" you js lay there trying your best not to come yet but u cant.. you come. all over her, she looks up at you surprised and looks back at your pussy and starts licking up all your juices. every single drop. but she isnt done yet because she speaks up "i told you to wait." she says in a scary tone you reply scared for whats gonna happen "ik im sorry darling i couldnt hold it anymore" she answers w "well now u have to be punished" you grabs a little ball from her pocket and you already know whats going to happen so u say "Jaimie please dont, i cant handle more" she ignores u and puts the little ball inside of you and speaks up "we are going back and whenever i want im going to press this button and you are going to stay quiet. got it.? u ask " what button" even tho you already know what its gonna do, she pressed the button and the little ball starts to vibrate inside of you. really heavy.. you moan out "darling.."
"yes Y/N?" "please dont do this" she puts the ball higher and u arch your back while ur eyes roll back, she speaks up again "behave like a good girl tonight and ill be nice to you, okay? you nod and say " yes baby"
you two go back and watch the movie with your parents every few and then feeling a vibration, when u feel it, you look at her while she is already smirking at you...

PLEASE GIMME SOME IDEAAAS
anyways give it a vote if u like it!