02

"ahhh.. Can't you walk properly? You have eyes or buttons" Yn groaned.

'' Excuse me, you were the one who was walking blindly, not me,"Unknown man said

"really.. If I am then sorry and let me go"Yn said in frustration

"ohh.. Okay but I'm not stopping you, you can leave " Unknown said "you.. Uhhhh"

Yn groaned again "uhhh.. What happened to you are you okay I mean you not seems like okay" Unknown said

" I'm okay my mood was already ruined a sometimes ago but it got better by time but you ruined it again"

Yn said with a poker face "btw who are you to ask me about this and

why are you wearing this creepy black hoodie with a mask covering your entire face?? "

Yn questioned "Now let me ask you the same thing.

Who are you to ask me this?? " Unknown said
" I'm Song yn "

Yn said while flipping her hair  "such a dramatic person" .

The unknown man said

" What did you say?? " Yn questioned "Uhhh.. Nothing"

He said while avoiding her gaze.

"Btw are you hiding from someone or running away?? "

Yn said with a questioned face. Unknown man widened his eyes but just a minute ago a thought clicked his mind"song yn"

He immediately asked her "are you from busan? "

"Yeah... Iam but how you know?" "You are Song Yn from Busan High School"

"Yeah.. But how do you know about it?? " " Damn I finally found you after Enternities. "

"There he is" A man said with a group of mans with him

"Fuck" The unknown man said

"what" Yn ask "I have to go" Unknown said

" What were you that didn't even introduce yourself? ''

Yn shouted because he was already running from there.

"My name is JEON JUNGKOOK ''

He shouted. Yn shouted again "ohh okay it was a horrific experience by meeting you" Yn shouted

" Same here!" He shouted again .
Yn reached her dorm and she saw taehyung standing outside her dorm "what are you doing here"

Yn said with a straight face "I was waiting for you" Teahyung said with a smile "why"

Yn said with a straight face "What you mean by why I was worried for you you were not picking up my calls" Taehyung said.

" You were worried??"

"  Obviously I was checking your phone. There are numerous missed calls of mine"

" 20 missed calls' 'Yn whispered.

_____________________________________

Hey my peoples how are you ! Please vote and let me know in comment section you like this series or not so far ....

I'm so sleepy goodnight 💘 🥱

Love you all 💘

Written by Ashscrievers ✨💌