10

"What plane?" Yn asked him

"let's make him jealous and I guess being jealous he might confess? ''

Tae said furrowing his right eyebrows ''really you really think this is gonna work"

"Bro this one worked on you then why not him" "Me"

"Uhh... Nothing, let's start it from here.. Both of us will reach the meeting hall a bit late and both of us will giggle and laugh and this surely gonna make him mad and jealous"

Tae explained "what have you gone mad no no it's not gonna work"

"Yn just do what I'm saying ''

''Mhh... Okay"

IN THE MEETING HALL!!

Jungkook was  waiting for the meeting to start but there was no clue of Tae and yn.

He was getting annoyed and angry but then yn and Tae entered holding each other's hands and giggling.

Jungkook was giving death glares to Tae and yn but who cares yn whispered to Tae

''Tae he will surely gonna fire me see his face ''

''Just shut up and do what I'm telling you to do okay '

'''Uhh... Okay god please save me"And then yn sat beside Tae instead of Jungkook .

And this made jungkook's head boil. He said coldly "miss yn your seat is here beside me not with him"

"But jungkook let her seat with me" Taehyung said "ohh... Okay"

Jungkook said, poking his side chick. The whole meeting jungkook was giving death glares to yn and yn has

also noticed that she was happy and scared  at the same time. Now the meeting is over and

Tae dragged in by her hand out of the hall before jungkook. Could say anything.

IN JUNGKOOK'S CABIN!

Jungkook was discussing some files. And plans about their project but suddenly Tae said

"jungkook let yn explain to me this file you can work on another one okay...uhh... Yn let's discuss this' '

Tae and yn sat on the same couch and tea was sitting very close to her and jungkook didn't like it at all..

But then something happened that made Jungkook take action and confess his feelings.

While explaining the file to Tae, yns head was dug inside the file and when she looked up her and tae's face was dangerously close to each other .

And seeing this jungkook fummed in anger and he just got up from his sit hand grabbed yns

hand and he told Tae to go out while Tae was leaving he told yen to start arguing with me beneath this and yn did the same

"Mr.jeon what's wrong with you why are you behaving like this huh" Yn said

"Why am I behaving like this? Are you sure you are asking me that you and Tae are being so close to each other and I didn't seem to like it okay "

"What... I mean really he is my bff and for your info we met after freaking 3 years and you are asking me this and one more thing why you didn't seem to like me and Tae close huh"

"Because I like you damn it.. Can't you see it" "You like me"

"Obviously I do that's why I have been feeling jealous from the morning" "You like me Mr. Jeon"

"Obviously I... Do.. Y.. Yn '' Now Jungkook realised he just confessed and he was trying to run out of the cabin but yn his hand she pinned him to the wall.

After grabbing him from his hands, yn pinned him to the wall and said "if you like me why didn't you tell me earlier huh"

Jungkook was just staring at her with his doe eyes and he was getting nervous and he said  

with confidence "yes... I do like you not just like I love you..but there is no benefit of it if you don't like me like Tae''

Jungkook said dramatically yn got nervous and said "no no koo I.. I like you I love you it's not like I don't like Tae I like you it was all a plan to make

you jealous and to make you confess about your feelings I don't like him he is best friends I love and like you okay."

Then Jungkook said "it means it was all a plane right" Jungkook said joining his eyebrows

''obvious koo it.. Was ''''Hmm"But i just realised that she told him everything and now she left his hand and tried to escape but it was of no worth

jungkook grabbed her from her waist and pinned her to the wall "so mis. Yn you like me"

"Hmm" Yn said "so what about dating" "No" Yn said "actually jungkook it will be awkward for the employees"

yn said "what yn we love each other okay and what you mean by they will be awkward it's not like it's the first

time that a secretary is dating her boss" jungkook explained to her everything

"okay mr. jeon" "really mr. jeon huh i'm your boyfriend call me jungkook and one second when you were exposing yourself you called me koo now whats wrong huh"

"uh hmm.....nothing " "yn can we kiss....uhhmm... only if you want im not forcing you okay"

then i said yes to him and then jungkook tightened his grip on yns waist and then both of their faces

were dangerously close to each other and suddenly tae came whining that " what are you two talking about " 

and yn pushed jungkook away from him but it was too late and tae saw everything and now tae started to tease both of them

"it means both of you confessed and now you two are together right"  and then both yn and jungkook said shyly "yeah we are together"

jungkook said resting his hand on yns waist .

but taehyung felt unusual and uncomfortable seeing jungkook and yn close and then tae said "okay i'll leave you two alone for now"

then tae immediately left the place and was tearing and he tried to control himself and then he straight ran to the rooftop .   

To be continued
Written by Ashscrievers ✨