06

Time skips/:/
At jungkook's place

" Why does it feel like I know if she is familiar or not? Why is it like this?"

"uhh... I guess I should not think about this much I probably sleep"

in the morning/:/          
                                                                                         one of the yns friends said that "  yn have you met tae it's been a long time" .

"no i haven't " yn said "com on yn you should meet him stop being so rude to him ' "i'm not being rude at all"

"ohh...god im getting late "   

                   at office /:/  

                                                                                           "thank god im in time"yn was waiting for jungkook at the office and jungkook enter "good morning sir" "good morning miss.yn" jungkook answered " so miss. yn please check this files and tell me if its complete or not then I'll sign it "

"okay sir" yn said and her face was hanging " sir where is my desk" 'there is no desk for you" "what why " "because you are not permanent here" "what the heck"

"you said something" "no"

"so can you please tell me where i can sit and complete these 10 files " "sit with me" "what'' ' i mean sit in my cabin " "ohh...okay"

yn was reading and completing her files and jungkook was busy in his laptop but suddenly when jungkook was moving for another file his eyes landed on yn she was not able to stop himself from staring at her.

But suddenly Jungkook's head started to hurt badly. He closed his eyes and he had some .

flashback of a lil girl smiling but her face was not clear. and then he started to feel dizzy and when he got up from his chair to drink some water he fainted and saw him calling another staff member.

while they were reaching to the emergency room jungkook was having his concise but he was not in the state to walk or say something but he held yns hand and he said

" don't walk to that side it's dangerous" yn was confused about what he was trying to justy after he said those words he fainted.

and when i was checking him she got to know about something shocking   and was shocked after seeing his reports but then she decided to discuss this  with

jungkook's parents yn said to mr.kang "mr. kang can you please call Mr.jones parents'' yeah i can but what's the problem ''

'' actually it's important ''''yeah sure i'll call them and i will text you the time of the meeting okay" then suddenly one of the nurses came and she said that they are here .

In the evening/:/

Yn was called to meet Mr. Jeon and mrs. Jeon "Hello Mr. And mrs. Jeon nice to meet you" Yn greeted them "Hello dr. Yn, thanks for your greetings, but can we know why you called us here? '' They questioned

"mhh... Actually mrs. Jeon I wanted to discuss something to you two about Mr. Jeon's health" Yn said, mrs. Jeon
hurriedly looked at Mr. Jeon and she said

"what happened to you honey are you okay, what happened to my husband"  Mrs. Jeon questioned

" No no mam it's not about your Husband Mr. Jeon, it's about your son Jungkook. Actually, I call him Mr. Jeon, so that's why ''

'' Ohh.. Okay.. What you want to say about his health is he's okay'' Actually mrs. Jeon in the afternoon suddenly fainted and when I did check up on him I found out that he had a severe injury to his head..

So do you know about it and it's very dangerous for his health cause he will be having attacks on it.... And one more thing, he lost his memories a while ago" Yn explained it all .

To be continued

Written by Ashscrievers ✨