05

" Yes... Sir I know about him but what about him? "

''Actually he wants you to be his personal assistant!! "

"What... Sorry sir but I'm a doctor not a personal assistant ''

''I know you but you will be an accountant but in origin you will be his assistant ''" But sir ''

''Please yn you have to ''''Ugh... Okay sir" "Hmm... Right now it's 2pm go and meet him at 4pm okay? ''.

''Okay sir thank u" Yn groaned in  frustration "urghhhhhh..... Why the hell"

Time skips :)

Yn "uhh.. What's the time? Fuck it's already 4pm i have to run or else I'll loose my job.. ''

yn immediately ran to the CEO's office but she got confused where to go so she asked an employee to tell her the direction but when she reached their

"ohh... God why CEO's office has to be so far I'll die to" And here she is standing at the door of CEO's office she knocked " may I come in sir"

"Hmm come in " The voice came from the other side "hello and good evening sir I'm dr. Song yn"

Yn introduced herself.. Yn was not able to see his face because she was facing the CEO's back... Jungkook was sitting in the chair and he was facing the window....

He turned his chair and said "hello miss.. Yn''

Yn's pov:
Why does his voice seem like I have listened to it so early too...

Pov end;

"Miss. Yn" Jungkook said "yeah.. Yeah sir" Yn responded to it'' where were you lost" "Nowhere sir"

"Hmm.. Okay, So as you already know that I have appointed you as my personal assistant from now on. "

"But sir me" yn questioned him " Why don't you want a job? ''Jungkook said coldly "huh.. Ye.. Yeah I.. I want ''''Then be on time tomorrow okay"

Jungkook said "sir.. If you don't mind, can I ask what your name is? '' Yn asked, jugkook chuckled in disbelief "are you sure.. I mean you don't know the name of the CEO of your own hospital where you work? ''

Jungkook said furrowing his eyebrows "uhh.. No sir actually it's not like that ''

''So what is it likely to be ''''I'm sorry sir.." "It's Jeon Jungkook." " Now who is he? '' You asked "it's my name"

Jungkook said with a face like he is so done with her "ohh.. Okay Mr. Jeon '' Yn said "okay I'm leaving now"

"Ohh.. Okay sir"

Time skips/:

Yn was peacefully walking on the streets until a thought clicked on her mind " Jeon jungkook" "One second is that Jeon Jungkook whom he met 3year ago"

Then yn closed her eyes and started to remember his visuals, his lips, his nose and everything... But she stopped when she remembered his eyes..

"Uhhh.... If he is a cripy guy why he don't remember me.. I mean we literally roasted each other in our first meeting"

" But I guess he is not Jeon Jungkook, it's someone else I'm Overthinking ".

To be continued

Written by Ashscrievers ✨

Comment for the next part !

This picture of jungkook oh my heartu 😘