07

Mr. Jeon and mrs. Jeon's face became pale after knowing that yn knows it all know

"yn darling please don't let anyone know this it's not a thing which should come out please he has already lost his previous memories 3years back please don't force him to remember it back"

Mr. And mrs. Jeon requested, yn was all in shock now "but mam what actually happened to him that he even lost his memories??"

"There's no need for you to know about this, just remember that it shouldn't come out" Mr. Jeon announced it all in a cold way...

Yn said while hanging her head low "okay... Sir '' Then suddenly a nurse popped up and said "mam Mr. Jeon is calling you and he is not listening to anyone"

"What ohh.... Okay I'm coming".

Then yn reached to jungkook and he was listening to no one he was chanting only one name and it was yn as soon as he saw yn he hurried ran to her and said

"yn are you okay before fainting I saw you were in danger are you okay" Jungkook said while panicking

"yeah... I'm completely fine, don't worry, it's all fine... Please take some rest, okay"

Yn assured him.

After a week /:/

Yn and Jungkook are working in the same office and in the same cabin Mr. Kang offered her a personal cabin but yn refused it because she can't leave him alone she can't take this risk...

In this 1 week there was a good bond built between yn and jungkook.

Jungkook's pov;

"Why do I feel like I have met yn before? She is so adorable with her puffy cheeks and her cute smile.... Uhh what is happening with me.. "

While Jungkook was thinking about this, he was shocked and happy after listening to the least expected person at this time.

Yn's pov;

"Why does it feel like I know him? " Why do his eyes resemble that jerk whom I met in a cafe ... Why am I thinking about this uhh...

God save me. I'm already going through all my work burden but I don't want this one also please" Yn snapped out from her world when someone called her..

"Yn" Jungkook called her name "ye... Yeahh '' Yn responded to him "where were you lost" "Huhh.... Nowhere... What happened"

"Actually we are having a huge collaboration with one of the biggest medicine Industrials known as ' swift medicals' and we have a meeting with them tomorrow ''

''But Mr. Jeon there's no appointment with this name " "Hmm... I know actually it was planned suddenly so you have to adjust the time okay? "

"Uhh.... Ohh.. Okay I'll adjust it and I'll text you the time " "Okay" But sometimes there was a power cut in the building and it was night time and only jungkook and yn were left in the office because they were working overtime

"m... Mr... J.. Jeon why is it so dark here .And why there is no power supply in this time"  "it's okay yn it's just a power cut don't worry"

Until jungkook turned his head back after seeing yn jungkook was shocked 'yn was scared and she was sweating her fingers were fiddling and she was tensed

"y.. Yn are you okay " "Hmm.. Jung... Jungkook I'm scared I can't breath I have a phobia please save me " Jungkook was standing a bit far from her

"please come here I can't keep
standing here alone" Jungkook went to yn and yn just hugged him jungkook was shocked and he tried to assure her that everything is fine nothing will happen but it was too late yn already fainted till now...

After letting doctors check her jungkook decided to take yn to his place and without hesitating he carried yn bridal style and put her head on her shoulder because she was in a deep slumber after reaching his home mrs..

Jeon was shocked seeing yn in such a state she told jungkook to put her in bed and after sometimes jungkoom explained everything to mrs. Jeon .

And he told her to change yn's clothes and change her into something comfortable but suddenly a call came up and mrs. Jeon had to leave Jungkook's house as there were maids.

Jungkook told them to change her clothes and gave them his black hoodie and his shots and left the room immediately.

Jungkooks pov;

Jungkook is in the shower . Jungkook was thinking, - why do I feel like this for her? It's so complicated.

Why can't I just explain it to myself why I'm always concerned about her until a realisation hits his mind .

"I'm In love with her"

No no it can't be but what if I am okay IDEA  I have given her my oversized dress if I will feel anything seeing her tiny figure in it then .

it's surely love Or if I didn't it means it's not what I am thinking .

Next morning;/:/

Yn's pov

"Uhhh... My head hurts so much" she was processing everything and when she was going to the bathroom but instead reaching to the bathroom her head got hit by a wardrobe .

"WTF what is wrong with my damn room" Yn said while trying to open her eyes wide open but now the realisation hit her she realised that it's not her room she screamed

"ahhhhhhhhhhh......."

"I... I'm I kidnapped or something where iam fuck what happened and my clothes who changed it wth where iam."

" Yn" A voice came .....

To be continued
Written by Ashscrievers ✨