gp ryujin x you : breakfast in bed

this oneshot contains :
ryujin g!p
rough sex
bottom reader

Y/n can't help but act on her sudden urges at times—like right now, when she's sitting on top of a sleeping Ryujin, ready to have some long-awaited sex. Her get-up feels kind of embarrassing now that she's got some more time to think about it, actually; she doesn't even know if Ryujin will like it—will like her wearing this. It'd feel really awkward if Y/n had to run back to her room to satisfy herself after this.

Y/N looks pretty sexy, though, if she does say so herself, Ryujin wouldn't be weirded out, right?

Before Y/n has the chance to do something about her nerves, her girlfriend's already stirring awake. Y/n freezes, her entire body alert, and sleep is knocked out of the younger girl immediately the moment her eyes land on the older girl's figure.

It's not everyday that Ryujin wakes up to Y/n's face mere centimeters away from her own, clad prettily in a maid outfit on top of her chest—in the maid outfit Ryujin jokingly gifted her for her birthday last year for no absolute reason.

(Ryujin could've sworn Y/n threw it away, though. She remembers how Y/n screamed and swore at her from embarrassment when she opened the neatly wrapped present in front of their mutual friends, Yeji and Lia. But there's no mistaking it; it definitely is, one hundred percent, the outfit Ryujin bought off of that funny website she doesn't even remember the name of anymore.)

Y/n's wide eyes, her slightly tinted cheeks and the light glisten on her thick lips has Ryujin a little dizzy. For fuck's sake, she's even got the maid headband on.

Like, fuck, Ryujin just woke up.

Y/n's slender hands rest on Ryujin's chest as she sits right on top of the latter's clothed bulge. Only then does Ryujin register a faint buzzing sound—what the fuck? Is that a fucking vibrator?

The older leans forward slightly and Ryujin feels the toy brush against her crotch. Y/n's pink lips let out a soft lewd noise right into the younger girl's ear as she starts to lightly grind. Ryujin, still half awake, let out a low groan.

"Um, good morning," Y/n sweetly whispers, sounding the slightest bit embarrassed. She bites her bottom lip as another moan threatens to leave. "Breakfast in bed?"

"Mmm, you're fucking crazy," Ryujin curses, but some kind of fondness simultaneously blooms inside her chest. "Still early. Shouldn't you be sleeping too?"

"It's nine in the morning. We're both free today," Y/n points out with a pout, pulling herself up. Her heart sings a little knowing she hasn't been turned down. "Let me... wake you up?"

And who is Ryujin to reject Y/n?

Y/n leans forward again, this time to capture Ryujin's lips. Her lips move slowly, like she's trying to savor this moment, and Ryujin lazily kisses back. The older girl continues to rub her vibrator-filled pussy and Ryujin's hardening bulge together, occasionally letting her moans slip past her lips for Ryujin to devour. Then, Ryujin breaks their lips apart and starts trailing kisses along Y/n's jawline. Y/n grabs onto Ryujin's shirt as the younger's lips naturally greet her bare neck and shoulders, licking up slow stripes and sucking familiar reddish purple marks that Y/n knows will be a headache to cover later. Y/n's hands travel south, eliciting a grunt as she fondles the younger's still very clothed dick. Y/n pulls Ryujin's sweatpants down slightly.