gp ryujin x you : team captain

— Hello, merry christmas. I'll post new chapters today or tomorrow.

Summary:
Y/N promises to give Ryujin whatever she wants if they win the match.

———

Y/n is really angry because Ryujin didn't come to today's match. Even though this is their first match of the season, especially their university volleyball team's first match with Y/n as captain. Their starting line was a mess, considering that Ryujin was a very important core player in the team. Luckily they won, even though the margin was very narrow.

So the first thing Y/n did was look for the bastard in all corners of campus. Finally, after walking around for a long time, Y/n found Ryujin at the sports faculty's indoor volleyball court.

"You bastard!"

Y/n grabbed Ryujin's shirt collar full of emotion, her eyes were fiery. while the taller one just smiled crookedly.

"Wow, the match is over, Captain."

One fist flew from Y/n's hand and hit Ryujin's right cheek until Ryujin fell to the floor. the older took a deep breath, trying desperately not to hit Ryujin any further. Tomorrow, they have another match, and their team needs Ryujin.

"Ryujin, that's not the way to protest because you weren't chosen as captain." Y/n ruffled her hair in frustration, looking at Ryujin who was still lying on the floor with a crooked smile etched on her bruised face. "You're selfish Ryujin. That's why the coach didn't choose you. You can't put the interests of the team first."

"I don't want to be led by someone who plays stupidly like you." Ryujin replied while smiling teasingly

"Compete with me now, if I win you have to obey me."

"What if you lose?" Ryujin smirks as she ask this

"I will do whatever you ask apart from quitting as captain, because even if I resign the coach won't choose you to be captain."

Y/n walked towards Ryujin, holding out her hand to help Ryujin up.

"deal?"

"deal."

Y/n herself already knew what the result would be. because no matter what, she won't win against Ryujin. She understood why their coach chose her as captain because she was easy to manage, and she happened to have a good enough reputation to be respected by the other members of the volleyball team. Y/n's abilities are standard, but her brain is strategic. It's very different from Ryujin, who plays volleyball using feeling, fortunately her abilities are above average.

So whatever the result that night, Y/n didn't care, what was important was that she had to make Ryujin want to come back for the team. all for the good of their team. Yes, this is all Y/n does for the team.

————

Ryujin hits the ball with her big palm as she smirks at Y/n and she scores again

"You play like that, how come you have the guts to challenge me, hm?" Ryujin smiled teasingly

"Hurry up and say what do you want?"

Ryujin chuckled softly, her thumb caressing her lips as she looks at Y/n seductively

"I heard that you used to suck our coach cock so you could join the volleyball team?"

damn it, it's those rumors again. Y/'s hands clenched into fists on both sides of her body, desperately restraining herself from slapping Ryujin in the face who looked a thousand times more annoying than usual.

"How good are you at sucking him, I'm curious."

This time it was Y/n who chuckled. Her hand released Ryujun's grip on her chin before a smile lit up her face. Y/n stood on tiptoe, aiming her mouth at Ryujin's ear.