gp ryujin x you : alpha and omega

— this is a short one

Ryujin continued to thrust her hips like crazy. The sound of skin slapping and muddy sounds dominated the two women's hearing. Y/n, who was still in Ryujin's arms, looked like she was in another world.

Her eyes were closed tightly, her lips were moaning without pause and her legs were spread wider as if inviting Ryujin to enter her deeper. In fact, every time Ryujin thrust her hips, Y/n could feel Ryujin's dick clearly imprinted on her stomach.

Ryujin's big and long dick really wandered deep inside Y/n's pussy and then she deliberately marked Y/n with her love fluid.

"i-im cumming"

Without being asked, Ryujin grabbed dick and shook it vigorously until clear white liquid spurted into the air and stained their stomachs. Y/n couldn't count anymore, she didn't know how many releases this was. But that's not important.

The important thing was that she had to catch her breath. Unfortunately Ryujin didn't give her a chance at all. Now Ryujin is shaking her hips while her dick is inside Y/n's pussy, again at a very fast tempo. The shaft of her penis kept hitting Y/n's cervix.

"ah.. sto-stop.."

Her hand groped Ryujin's bicep before gripping it roughly. Without realizing it, her nails dug perfectly into the Ryujin's skin .Ryujin ignored the pain in her biceps because she was too focused on enjoying the heavenly world below.

The tempo is increasingly erratic. Her stomach started to cramp and feel strange. Soon her dick swelled inside there, a sign she was coming

"Y/n... hold on..."

Y/n widened her eyes when she felt Ryujin's dick getting bigger and suddenly twisting hard in her pussy. It hurt so much like her pussy was going to be torn apart. Her head started to pound and tears formed in the corners of her eyes.

In a situation like this, Y/n's mind still functioned quickly. She asked herself, was Ryujin knotting like an alpha and omega couple?

(knotting occurs during sex (mostly) where the base of the alpha's penis swells and enlarges (bigger than normal) and is pushed into the omega's body to keep the alpha's seed inside. This is to increase the chances of omega getting pregnant.)

"Mmhnngh.." With a long growl, Ryujin finally released her sperm into Y/n's pussy. Y/n could feel her pit and stomach warm again. Slowly her eyes felt increasingly heavy and tired.

"Goodnight baby." Ryujin whispered before giving her a kiss on the lips. And that was the last thing Y/n heard before everything went black.