gp ryujin x yn : older

younger - y/n
older - ryujin

Clothes scattered on the floor, Ryujin was sitting on the edge of the bed while Y/n was holding her. They couldn't keep their lustful excitement until they're laying down. It seems that as soon as Ryujin entered, they immediately kissed.

Sharing open-mouthed kisses, naked bodies touching each other, skin to skin, Y/n is grinding on Ryujin's lap, the same rhythm as her tongue is dancing inside her mouth. Y/n could feel Ryujin's dick to harden even more, feeling the older women's hard dick with the same cheek of her ass. It's twitching and leaking, with every grind of Y/n and every mold of the young girl in its body, her dick would twitch in between the cheeks of her butt.

Y/n deepens the kiss and breaks it, glossy lips connected by a string of saliva. You can clearly see on Ryujin's face that she was not happy with the girl's sudden desire to kiss her lips. Y/n's giggles and kisses Ryujin's neck, the young women immediately turns her neck to kiss her even more. Ryujin's hands are stuck on her waist, caressing it up and down as if she's molding her. Her grip tightens when Y/n kisses down her neck, to her collarbone, her greatly shaped pectorals, and to her nipple.

She sucks on one bud, swirling her tongue at the bud. Ryujin groans when she lightly bites it, looking up at her with a teasing smile. Y/n continues her way to kiss her six-pack, not letting one pass. She held it and rubbed it, it's a great result from her hard-work at the gym. Y/n hand traces down on her V-line up to the young women's belly. She kisses her happy trail until her hand meets the base of her dick. Still sitting on her lap, Y/n strokes her dick up and down, squeezing when she gets to the head. Ryujin's head fell back, her hand was finally out of hold from her waist and now on the mattress to support their weight.

"fuck", she breathes heavily Y/n kneels in front of her and kisses her leaking cock. She strokes her up and down, putting pressure when she reaches the head, twisting her wrist a bit when she reaches the base. Taking her shaft with every power her mouth can take, she could only hold the rest of her long, hard cock because she's too big. Ryujin finally finds her balance, with her right hand, she gathers all of her hair and holds it for her— to see her. "fuck so fucking pretty" Ryujin moaned loudly when Y/n ran her tongue all over her dick. Out of reflex, she pushed the girl's head down to her dick— she's deepthroating her. Y/n moans, eyes rolling back when she feels Ryujin's dick hit deeper than what she could take..

Long black hair is down, eyes closed, her chest raising up and down at a rapid pace, mouth hanging open, one hand to support her weight, one on her hair— looking up at her tickled something inside her excites and fastens her pace of bobbing her mouth up and down her dick. Biting her lower lip, she looked down at her— red lips wrapped around her dick softly throbbing inside her mouth.

She could feel her climax building inside her. She tightened her grip on the younger girl's hair and closed her mouth. Y/n moaned at the older girl sudden thrust into her mouth. "let go", she ordered Y/n looked up at her, doe eyes and flushed cheeks, oh she wants to devour her real good. She gently but quickly removed her lips from her leaking erection and crashed her lips on hers. She could taste her cum. Y/n closed her eyes, and kissed her back, tongue fighting for dominance.

She bit ber lower lip so she could deepen the kiss, she opened her mouth and moaned. She took this opportunity to slide her tongue in, and as she's smirking when she thinks she's on the lead, Ryujin flipped their position— making her lay on the bed. Ryujin breaks the kiss, towering over her and is in between her legs. Ryujin hugged herself until it came out. She let her seed shoot at her abdomen. "I don't want to cum inside your pretty mouth" she said, grinning at her.

She bends down and kisses her lips, nose, cheeks, she nibbles her neck until she reaches her mounds. Ryujin first flicked and turned the girl's sensitive nipple bud. He let it be played by his two fingers before sucking them one boob at a time. "Ah..", she arched her back when his tongue glided at her nipple. After kissing and kneading her tits, she continues to leave trails of kisses down her abdomen, whispering her affirmation of "mine". Y/n moaned loudly when Ryujin sucked her clitoris. She kisses the bud, the side, and the lips of her cunt before her tongue reaches her throbbing lips.