gp ryujin x you : at the balcony

Your life was ordinary, you didn't feel the luxury of a big city because what you did from Monday to Friday was work for money. Even the results are not much. You always joke 'ah i badly need a sugar mommy' when joking with your friends, one day your friend suggested 'just try looking for it on dating apps'. You hesitate at first, you do need money and of course older women are your type. On second thought, there's no harm in trying, right? With reckless capital, you are assisted by your friends to arrange your application profile as attractive as possible. With the hint that you're looking for an attractive older women. Your little heart hopes that this will work. In short, the trial and error steps you took actually worked. Shin Ryujin what you usually call Daddy, an entrepreneur, you managed to conquer as a sugar mommy, that's how she is called. You don't know in detail what kind of business she actually has. Because the women's money is a lot, a lot. You can save the money she has given you so far in the last six months because you always have some left over.

As far as you live, you just feel a luxurious place when you go with this Unnie. She is a person who can easily say next week I will go to Bali, yes or you just use my card without thinking. The fact she has absolutely no qualms about spending money on you sends chills down your spine.

For example, right now you are in an all-white hotel complete with a small private pool on the balcony overlooking the beach. Bali? No, you are in Santorini. With reason, Ryujin wants a vacation.
Such things, would not occur to a simple person like you. Thinking of bills to be paid for one week, you are lazy here. Although indeed, the experience of staying here is different from other hotels. Half past five in the afternoon, the sun was already starting to go down. You and Ryujin had soaked for a while and now decided to sit on the small sofa by the pool. You are still wearing a white one piece swimsuit, while Ryujin is wearing boxers and sleeves t-shirt. She leaned against the wall and you leaned against his broad chest, his arms were busy stroking your half dry hair. Your thighs rise to support the cellphone you are playing with.

You sit on the towels that are starting to dry. The afternoon sun was warm. "You have no idea where to go tomorrow?" Ryujin asked, her fingers stroking your arm. "Hm, I haven't really thought about it, I was a bit tired yesterday walking really far." You looked up slightly, meeting your eyes. "If that's the case, may I do it?" "H-hah what do you mean Ryu?"
The movement was fast, now Ryujin's hand is infiltrated between your thighs, widening them. Her index finger stroked your vagina from the outside. Making a soft moan escape your lips. She swiped again, you squeezed her left arm, even though Ryujin's palms were already moving to squeeze your breasts, touching the tight nipples from outside the shirt.

"I'm still amused how big your breasts is." She had no intention of ending it or giving more. She enjoys the sight of you squirming to and from at the slightest touch. Ryujin's three fingers are naughty, moving vertically, making your thighs close together because of the tingling sensation there. Ryujin whispers in your ear, "A ticklish but delicious? Do you know why I like you? Last week I saw you playing alone on the bed until you didn't realize that I had come home, just like this, the difference is that the holes are overflowing. Your mouth is a slut, keep calling me 'daddy Ryujin' huh?"

You're embarrassed when your memory plays on last week's events, which you think she didn't see it all. Her strokes are consistent, caressing your vaginal lips and clitoris from the outside creating a wet spot in the middle. While her other hand was busy pinching and twisting your nipples, you independently lowered the top of your swimsuit to expose both breasts which Ryujin had worked on.
"shit Ryu ahh- come on" your voice is a bit stifled, you realize that the atmosphere outside is crowded. Because usually in the afternoon other hotel guests will sit relaxed on their respective balconies. "Come on what? How come you hold your voice like that?" Ryujin slap your pussy gently, making your body a little jolt with pain.