New hope

Taehyung have 3 housemaids Jessi and jena and their aunty Mrs wang was the head maid . Taehyung appointed them 2  years ago , Mrs wang used to work at his parents place before but after their departure she left to her hometown.

After three years she came back with her two nieces who lost their father in a road accident. She contacted taehyung since she knew his whereabouts.

Taehyung appointed her because he trusted her a lot and also allowed her nieces to work in his place. He also take care of those two girls education expenses.

Taehyung enter inside his house with the little human. Both Jessi and jena were shocked to see an infant with him because only the head housemaid was informed about the infant's arrival.

Lil twinkle is sleeping peacefully in his father's strong arms . Taehyung gesture Mrs wang and she nodded in yes , after he take his daughter in his room which is fill with baby products. He carefully place the baby on the bed and keep side pillows both her sides.

  Twinkle starts to move  as soon as her tiny body touch the soft mattress.

Taehyung laid beside her and softly caress her head while humming lullaby. Baby opens her eyes and looks here and there to find the owner of the voice, soon her eyes met with her father's loving gaze.

He starts caressing her cheeks with his hands which is obviously 4 times bigger than her tiny face ( uwuu🥺)

Twinkle sleep peacefully getting so much comfort and love and taehyung also feel sleepy so he also sleeps with her...

3 hours later....

Taehyung wake up listening twinkle's cry . He looks beside and find his daughter crying loudly.

He got up in panic and took her in his arms but she's not stopping. He calls mrs wang

"Aunty wang!!!"

"Yes yes dear" she comes running.

"Aunty see she's crying, I'm not able to stop her" taehyung said in a light panic voice

"Oh she must be hungry. Give her to me I'll feed her."

"No! I don't think she would cry so much for hunger. I'll take her to doctor" he said while getting up but mrs. Wang stop him

" I understand it's new for you..but she's a new born baby and babies like her cries to express their needs or emotions so nothing to worry, it's almost afternoon and you both slept for more than 3 hours so I'm sure she's hungry"

Taehyung listen to her carefully.

"Ohk .... Then go and bring her food, I'll feed her"

Mrs wang look at him with widen eyes

"Are you sure? Don't force yourse...."

"I'm just doing what a father should do. She's my daughter so I must learn to take care of her , feed her, teach her"

Mrs wang smile at his words

"Ok then I'm bringing her food, you feed her"