taehyung's baby???

It's been only 30days since Twinkle came in taehyung's life but still there were lots of changes in his life.

The journey of being a father is indeed amusing for him .. waking up at midnight, having a pile of toys around the house , loud noises, milk bottles , baby food etc.

But in all these the best thing happened that he started to move on from his terrible past. He hardly gets those nightmares as his little devil keeps him awake at midnight. His once silent house became so noisy and lively . Now Mr kim comes home at right time or sometimes early to spend time with his daughter.

Now Twinkle became the star of the house.Mrs wang , her neices, jimin , percy especially taehyung , everyone loves her a lot. She's a bubbly babygirl as she welcome every new person she meet with her heartwarming smile but her favorite person is her appa.

Now it's weekend and the father-daughter duo are spending their bonding time .

" wow baby your hairs are growing so well" taehyung said caressing her little head while she's just laying on his chest listening his calm heart beat.

" you know you're so adorable, see everyone loves you so much!"

twinkle listening her father's talk quietly as sleep is covering her eyes

" you know next week you're gonna meet your another uncle and he's so funny. I'm sure he'll be surprised..... No he'll be shocked after seeing you" taehyung was already imagining jin hyungs expression as he never fails to gives the most hysterical and funny reaction to any matter.

On the other side......

Jin POV....

Here I'm in  south Korea. It's been almost 2 months since I had gone to Germany on business trip. I was suppose to stay there another 1 week but I'm come back soon as my work finished there and also I'm worried about taehyung.

Since one month I hardly talked to him also when I called in office I got to know he has stopped staying after office hour in fact sometimes he goes back early then time. This never happened before ,not like I'm complaining but I'm just worried about his sudden changes. I talked to jimin about this matter and he seems hiding something from me  that's why I didn't inform anyone that I'm coming back.

I directly went to tae's apartment. I ring the bell and Mrs wang opened the door

" Oh hi Mr kim  please come in"

I come inside

" Hi mrs wang , how are you? "

" I'm good how about you? You come here after long time "

" Yeah actually I was in business trip so that's why . Btw where's taehyung? "

" He's inside with twinkle " she replied with gentle smile

" Twinkle?"

Who's twinkle? Is she the reason behind taehyung's changed behavior?

" Yes , please sit I'll call him"
"That's not needed I will go to his room by myself"

I said and went inside his bedroom

And I saw him

Holding something

Is that a baby?

Taehyung has a baby?