Little charm

Taehyung POV

"TAE!!!!!"

I was spending peaceful time with my baby until someone screamed . Both me and my daughter flinched badly because of the sudden loud voice.

My baby started to cry which made me panic. I was ready to lash on that person who disturbed us then I saw jin Hyung.

Uff this man!!

His habit of screaming is so annoying

Before I could say  anything I heard my baby's cry .

Author POV..

Seeing her crying jin also regret screaming so loud , before he could apologize for making the baby cry taehyung stops him from saying anything with his hand and gesture him to go outside and wait ..

Taehyung knows he needs to give answers . But first he needs to calm down Twinkle.

" It's ok baby , don't cry. See appa is here with you " taehyung held her close to his chest and patted her back while saying soothing words.

Soon she stopped crying but held taehyung's t-shirt in her tiny fist .

" So princess don't wanna sleep anymore? okk then let's go and meet your new uncle"

Taehyung said as he went outside

Jin  sat on the couch , till then Mrs wang brought some snacks for him .

" Mrs wang what is happening? How come taehyung got a child all on sudden? Who's child is it? His?"

" Yes hyung she is my daughter , Kim Twinkle "

Before Mrs wang could answer taehyung said while coming in the living room .

Jin looked toward him , he saw how tae was holding the baby protectively. Taehyung sat on the opposite couch and his daughter was trying to eat his t-shirt.

" No baby don't eat this , this is yucky yucky.. Mrs wang please get her milk bottle" Taehyung said to Mrs wang .

" Tae now will you please tell me what is going on? How come you get a child?"

Jin asked again being frustrated.

Taehyung started to explain him everything till then Mrs wang also come with milk bottle and baby kim started to have her supper.

...

Time skip.....

After listening everything from Taehyung, Jin was totally shocked . He couldn't imagine so much happened behind his back .

There was a silent in the room , only soft sucking voice could be heard.

Jin just looked at the baby in taehyung's lap who was almost done with her meal.He also saw taehyung's face as his face had s different glow .

All these years he never saw him happy.
He was glad that the gloomy face of taehyung became lively again, maybe not fully but he has started to recover from his past.

Jin again looked at the tiny figure and this time taehyung noticed his gaze.

" Do you want to hold her hyung?"

Tae asked him making him off guard.

" Huh?"

" Yes you can hold her after all she's your neice"

Tae said and went toward his couch to give him the baby. Jin hold Twinkle very carefully as if she's made of glass.

Little Twinkle looked at him and gave her heart catching smile which melt jin .

Jin was kinda surprised how she didn't cry or whined feeling foreign touch and also smiling like she knows him well.

" She's so cute"he said admiring the baby

Taehyung smiled at his remark as he felt his hyung already falling on his little angel's charm.