5. Where is Taehyung ?

Taehyung's pov:

I blinked my eyes twice before opening them completely as sun rays strike to my eyes. My head was spinning and headache was not leaving . I looked around but you were not there , I got up from bed and my eyes fell on your torn shirt. I stopped on my feet and my mind recalled everything that happened last night.

"I forced her just for a fucking dish ",I mumbled with guilt in my voice.

I cursed myself for being this asshole .
My innerself filled with guilt .

I went to washroom to check for you but you were not there also ..I fresh up and went downstairs after getting ready . I came down and my eyes searched for only person I want to see . The one and only you . My heart felt relief as soon as my gaze fell on you sitting there accept others.

Y/n's pov

I opened my eyes only to found myself sitting on the washroom floor while leaning towards the washroom door and that's when I realised I slept in the washroom. I got up and did my morning routine and opened the bathroom door ,taehyung was still sleeping .

I love you , Tae..

And this fact will never change but I swear I am not going to apologize you for doing such a thing with me . I came down and helped maids in preparing food after that I sat in living room where all were already present .

Grandpa: Y/N, Is everything ok where is Taehyung ?

He asked worried expression on his face.

"Yes grandpa everything is fine .he is resting in room . Maybe he drink more last n-"

I stopped when I felt a presence behind me . I turned and looked at him standing behind me . As soon as I looked at him , I immediately turned my eyes looking away .

All of them looked at him except me but no one replied maybe because of yesterday incident.

"Grandpa, grandma , mom , jin ,riya .. breakfast is ready please have your seats on dining table as food is already served . "

I said changing the situation and they nodded I didn't looked at taehyung and went towards dining table . I notice he moved his face forward to talk to me but I ignored.

Author's pov

Awkard silence in the table when all were having breakfast. Kiara spoke breaking the silence.

" Y/N ,Was everything okay last night ..no I mean because I was passing through your room when I heared you sobbing . Was everything okay between you two last night ?" She asked a slight grin on her lips.

Others instantly turned their eyes to you waiting for you to reply . You looked down before looking at taehyung and then at Kiara

"Yes mom everything was fine . He was just a little upset " you fake smiled . Your chest tightened and before anyone can see your tears . You got up ..

"Mm..I am done " you said and immediately left from there .

Taehyung looked at your disappearing figure and he can see the tears in your eyes and his heart aches on the way of your avoiding him .

No one said anything when a maid came to riya

"mam there is a parcel for you "

"For me" riya said with confused look on her face . She looked at jin and then at parcel. Everyone was as confused as her . She opened ther parcel and there was an envelope on it. She opened it and read it . Riya looked at jin with a enchanting smile on her and she was showing a strange emotion which can't be described with words.