17. How does it feel to be loved by Kim taehyung

You hissed slowly opening your eyes before shutting them back and opening before blinking a few times as you felt a sharp pain down your abdomen.

Your eyes opened as you looked through the room . Your palm touched your abdomen . Lifting your body slightly .

The pain was unbearable. So unbearable. Matter of fact you don't know .

How innocent of you

Still didn't get it .

You moved a little but again winced as you again felt the pain . Your legs hurting like hell and the most important the internal pain is not controllable.

But the other seconds your eyes widen in shock and your breath hitches when your eyes fell on the red stain on the bed sheet .

"B-blood " you spoke almost inaudible . And before you could do something your heard door click sound making you look at the door only to see him entering inside .

You quickly covered the stain with sheet and yourself with duvet.

"Ta-tae" you whispered his name .

"You up ?"He smiled ,
Properly dressed in cream pants and white shirt tugging the shirt in pants with the brown leather belt .

His deep black hairs neatly combed . The fragrance filled the room as his scent fills your nostrils .

You smiled "hmm" nodding slightly .

You stared at him waiting for to just leave the room for now . He stares back at you for a minute . The one minute awkard silence in the room .

His intense gaze on you as you looked away .

Eye contact with him ,damn...

His gaze feels burning your skin .

" are you alright ?" He spoke braking that awkard silence stepping towards the bed . You eyes follows his movement .

"Um y-yes " you spoke looking away not meeting his gaze.

He sits on the bed beside you .

"Aren't you going to get up ?" He asked moving close to you almost laying beside .

A slight smirk playing on his lips ,almost invisible .

You blinked coming back from your thoughts "w-what ?" You stammered.

"Y/N" He calls

"T-"

"You cam tell me anything ,you know right ?" He asked as his one hands touched the duvet covering your body .

"Hmm"you hummed ,the nervousness inside you .

Nervous ,about what ?

What if he saw the stain on the bed

How embarrassing it would be ?

No ,this can happen .

You hands touched his

"Remove the duvet yourself " He demands and you blinked coming back from your thoughts .

Your blinked shocked a little

"Taehyu-" you start .

"Do you want me to " He cuts you

Your eyes looked down as you slowly remove the duvet from your body with one hand exposing your naked figure in view .

His eyes travelled you body from head to toe taking in complete view ,he bites down on his bottom lip before settling his eyes back to yours .

"W-whats the problem , are you still shy or " He pauses glancing down your body