11. let's date taehyung ?

You entered the party hall and as soon as you stepped inside the hall . Your eyes widened looking at view infront of your eyes .

It was so luxurious .

Whole banquet gives vibes of rich class party. Mats on the floor hiding the marbled floor . Theme cloud of Golden and blue gives a classy look .

Even though you also belong to a rich family not like Taehyung's but still better . Your so called parents also went to such parties but they never took you with them . Only their real daughter .
Who is currently studying in New York city .

Well you also wanted to study abroad but they didn't allowed you .

The hall looked so beautiful that you can't take off your eyes . You looked around the walls with huge golden aesthetic lamps which increases the beauty of the hall .

The tables were also nice with three to four chairs on each table .

Two chandeliers hunged on the centre of the roof graces the ethereal beauty .

You looked around the people who were formally dressed in tuxedos and coats girls in short long dresses.

Were actually looking pretty .

Don't know if you are looking okay in standing between these high class people.

Even the employees were looking like some rich family boys and girls .

Youlooked fown qt yourself then beside to look at the girl who gaze was just fixed on the hall.

"Chaerin "

"Chaerin "

You called her .she looked back at your face ,

"Y/n it's soo pretty naa ...omg it's amazing "

"Hmm..it's so pretty but am I really looking okay "

"Okay? ...."
She stopped and places her hand on my shoulder and continued

"Y/neee you are not looking okay you are looking fabulous. You are looking so hawwtttt...didn't your husband said you ..everyone's is gonna melt today on your beauty "

everyone's is gonna melt today on your beauty "