CHAPTER 20 - I can't lose you

To all my readers for better experience play
'Mayiri original soundtrack '
Hope you like..enjoy

I blinked looking at the tv screen taken aback with the words . 

"The dead body of a two people found" 

"Dead body"i whispered back taking few steps back . 

why the fuvk i am feeling this way . no this can't be true 

snapping out of my fucking thoughts i looked at my mobile which is buzzing . picking up the call i looked the id 'unknown'. 

without wasting a single second i picked the call in the hope that maybe its y/n but as soon as i heared the voice from other end .the land under my feet slipped . 

" Hello Am i talking to Mr. kim taehyung. i am from police department ".

my heart thumping against my chest . sweat forming on my forhead . 

i am scared , so scared . 

scared to-

my lips part trying to speak but the lump in my throat didnt let me to . 

" Is it Mr. kim taehyung " 

struggling with my inner thoughts i forced words to let out of my mouth "y-yes i am k-kim taehyung " 

" Mr.kim , your car is found at the gongnam highway . with crashed with a truck a-and " he paused . 

"a-and?"

'Mr.kim" he stuttered 

"FUCKING WHATT?" I screamed on the top of my lungs , tears rolling down my face . 

" Mrs.Y/n kim taehyung  and the dead of a driver is f-found too " he replied and my body froze on its place and my souls shatters into peices . 

" w-what?" i tried to speak . 

" Mr. kim , you please come to the spot " he said and my grip on my phone losens but before it falls jin hyung held it   . my legs getting wobbly making me fall on the ground .  i cried , cried my heart out . placing my palms on my face . i cried . 

no this cant be y/n . 

" no th-they are kidding " 

" kidding w-with me "

" FUCKING KIDDING ME , MY Y/N CANT LEAVE ME " 

I stood up on my feets looking here and there before turning and storming out of mansion . 

i saw the chauffeur opening the door for me . 

i stopped . 

" keys " i demanded raising my voice . 

tears in my eyes yet anger and rage 

"sir le-" 

"FUCKING GIVE ME THE KEYS DAMMIT" I screamed and he fliches on my sudden outburst but handed my the keys bowing

Starting engine , I left leaving the mansion behind .

My eyes blurry due to continuous tears .

"This is because of me " i whispers to myself .

"I should have picked her call " i blamed myself throwing fists on the steering .

Screeching the car tires on the road making a swift right turn .the noise of honks from behind .

I looked ahead on the road ,mind filled with your pictures.

I am scared ,so scared

I can't lose you

I am scared to lose you y/n .

Pushing the breaks the car halts stopping . I stepped out of the car taking small slow steps.

Ambulance, police , traffic infront of ne .

My eyes land on the dead bodies laying on the ground.

My heart beating fast against my chest .

I clutched the shirt on my chest easing the pain but all in vain .

"Mr.kim " the office comes to me before bowing.

"The dead bodies are here you can check " He says and I turn to see the bodies covered with sheets .

Taking slow steps ,I kneeled down on my knees forwarding my trembling hands to uncover the face and eyes widen while my body froze to see the body .

" uncle l-lee?" I whispered almost inaudible.

My eyes tears. I looked beside at the other lifeless body laying there .
I forwarded my shaking hands , gulping the lump in my throat .

I uncovered the sheet , my eyes closed ,scared to see . Slowly opening my eyes I looked at the face stumbling back and falling on the ground back.

"Y-y/n?"

It's time to jump to future ..

Such a short chapter but next one within 24 hours 101 percent definitely..sorry and bye and love you all

Comments plss I love to read