14. Cute

He made you sit on the shelf beside washbasin. You sat ,you face snuggled into his chest . He pulled you out from the hug . He chuckles when he saw your flushed red tomato face . You pouted. How can you take shower with him .

'Is he going to undress you ' you thought as if reading your mind . You heared him .

"Do you want me to undress you "
He whispers close to your ears . His soft lips touches your earlobe making your body shiver under his touch .

You looked away avoiding his eyes . You spoke almost inaudible.

"N-noo..i-i can " you tried to spoke when you felt his index under your chin forcing you to look Into his eyes

"I swear if you again break the eye contact I am gonna punish you " He threatened, his gaze piercing you .

You lifted your hands up slowly to the hem of your shirt in order to remove. You looked at him once before speaking .
"A-are you going to w-watch me ?"

"any problem?" He replied and you gulp.
You shook your head a little .

"Then atleast pl-please close your eyes " you spoke again in hope but all your hopes crashed on his next words .

"And why is that ?" He asks . You don't have words what to say next

"Pl-please" you pleaded with your big doe eyes.

" only this time " He looks at you with his side eyes before rolling them

You nodded.

You hands touches the hem off your shirt as you stripped your top and shorts and throwed the used pad in dustbin . You came back before sitting on the same place .

You didn't removed bra and panties .
Taking a deep breathe you called out his name .

"T-taehyung" He opened his eyes directly looking into yours as your heart skips a beat on his piercing gaze.

He eyes travels your body checking it out and a mischievous smirk made its way on his lips.

You felt nervous under his gaze . He looks at you in bra and panties. But your breathe hitches as you felt his hands touches the belt of his pants. He removed his black leather belt wearing on the blue jeans. You immediately covered your eyes turning them

"Eyes on me ,princess" you heared his husky voice.
You blushed on the way he addresses you .

You didn't move and not even replied . Maybe you really want to taste his punishment. Aren't you ?

You felt him leaning forward close to your face .

He smirked

"Don't you dare take off your eyes from me " He warns and you gulp.

You saw him ,his hands touching the hem of his pants and he removes them completely making you flushes in embarrassment. You didn't dare to look down. Your eyes staring into his deep ones .

His eyes never leaving yours .

And the next second

Now we both are in undergarments..

"So...are you going to remove rest of clothes from your body or youb want Mr help you ?" His deep voice with whispers feeling like a tingling sensation in my body...

I didn't said..

He forwarded his hands moving to my back ,cold slender fingers touched my bare back to the hook of my bra he unclasped my bra making it fell on the floor...