13- Woop Woop ◇ (thats the sound of the police)

■Flash Back■

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

■Flash Back■

"Kia I'm not really sure about this." I said as we walked up to The Masters Surf Academy

Kia just shrugged, it was dark out but I could still see her in the moon light.

"Then be a pussy and leave." Kia said walking closer to the doors

"Come on Nora, its not that bad." Josh said

I looked at him for some reassurance in this. It was bad breaking in and stealing some surf boards.

But Josh didn't look back at me, instead he stepped forward to pick the lock on the doors.

"Plus, when we're done we'll go home and have a little fun. You know now that you've lost your virginity." Josh said while opening the now unlocked door.

I shivered slightly, was I wrong for lying to him?

Ever since the party last week he was under the impression I'd had sex with some random guy at the party.

What if we went home after this and he found out?

He'd be pissed.

I could only imagine the yelling and hitting. And after I upset him last week, I couldn't take another round.

"Come on Nora, we don't have all night." Becky stated giving me the look

I walked into the shop and looked at it. The front desk was empty and one could see the 'intruder alert' sign flashing in the computer screen.

But Kia, Josh, Becky and the others didn't care. They went straight back to the boards.

Grabbing a few on the rack and walking them out side to the car.

"Um Kia, the alarm system." I stated, to which she just rolled her eyes.

"Calm down bitch, we'll be in and out before any gets here." Kia rolled her eyes at my worried face, "God Josh, tell your whore to calm down."

Just then Josh walked past me holding a long board.

"Calm down Nora, we won't leave you behind."

I nodded my head, believing them.

Following their motions. I walked into the back room looking for a surf board to take.

I was smaller, so maybe something lighter. But, they said they wouldn't leave me behind, so maybe I could grab a bigger board.

■Flash Back Over■

I laid on top of my bed, breathing in and out as I listened to the waves.

I had every window in my room open allowing me to hear the ocean clearly.

Laying there, a sense of calmness over took me.

All alone in the house, I'd taken time to just relax and be me.

No Saltजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें