Chapter 10 (Part one?)

Eden Pov
Lucien or perhaps we can call him sir alpha has been clinging to me ever since he basically dragged me back here. I would go only a couple of moments before he would pop up or one of his minions. His minions included Xavier and Alex and then Xavier's mate and Alex's mate. One of those people would be stuck by me nearly the whole time I was awake and maybe even when I wasn't awake. That would be creepy though and I hope that they didn't do that.

Another VERY normal day of sitting around doing nothing. Usually I would have something to do like chores but I have not received anything like that.

Honestly everything has been different since I arrived here. I got regular doctor checkups and a food plan meaning I got to eat lavishly. I was restricted on where I was allowed to go which didn't seem fair because I did not really want to be here at all. Except for the fact that sir alpha wanted to reconcile or something. I will allow it just one time.

I'm sitting down doing nothing and sir alpha has a meeting or something so I'm stuck with Alex. I am on neutral grounds with him, can not say the same with Xavier- going to hold a grudge both ways and he doesn't seem to want to relent on this grudge holding so I will not either. I am very aware of how petty I am.

At first people tried to socialize with me but probably found it too difficult and the only person I do really talk to is the doctor that comes and sees me. Lucien talks but it's more of a one sided conversation.

Overall I can't exactly say that I am finding the idea of staying here to not be exactly that bad. I get food, clothes, and a bed so it can not be that bad and I mean so far it has not been bad and I have been here for a week and maybe it's been the best I have ever been treated.

Currently I am once again trying to sleep but not to much avail. Alexander's mate is sort of talkative towards themselves, somewhat trying to include me but not really including me at the same time. Alex had just left which definitely means something may be of his "presence." Sometimes I just really want to hit Alexander's mate and knock him out but that would be quite violent and I may or may not die to a very tall, strong, strong... very strong individual.

I do not really remember this talkative person's name. I do not know if I should ask again or just pretend that I definitely know it. If I were to ask maybe they would take offense- I mean technically I forgot it right after the introduction.. For me it's pretty odd. Usually I remember names quite well but it seems as though this time or pretty much as of late I can't seem to remember. Is forgetting it right after they introduce themselves? Not much worse? It also became even more worse after I just went along with knowing it...

My mind was scrambled and I won't lie I was giving myself a migraine from all these very normal arguments in my head. What didn't help was the door slamming open with a very grumpy looking sir alpha Lucien. Enough of him- I'm supposed to be ignoring him at all costs. What I won't lie about is that he has a pretty face. So far that's all that's going for him. His personality is terrible or much worse than terrible I have not really figured out.

I really need some chores to do- My hands are not used to staying still and what if I bring my bad habit back of biting my nails- We are all doomed. Shut up Arcadia finally decided to say something to me which in my opinion was not deserved. I am just living- can I not talk to myself in my head anymore? No, no you can not. You are giving me a massive migraine.

Now I was just sitting there trying not to think of anything. Nothing nothing nothing nothing...

I could feel the burning stare into what seemed to be my soul coming from Lucien who was now seated in a chair across from me. I blink up at him in confusion wondering what he needed but I wasn't really happy with him at the moment so with the most attitude I could ever emit and speak with I said "what do you want?" He looked quite taken aback so I smirked in triumph as secretly as I could which failed... I could tell because the vein in his forehead was popping out.

Am I ready to be in eternal doom? Not quite so I tried to give him an innocent smile. Too late he was already getting up. Internally I was screaming at myself. The delusional part in me said "Maybe he didn't see it." That is why it is called the delusional part in me. He saw it.

Note: Okay so I forgot I was writing this 💀... but I'm back! For now- but I will try my best to continue on this! Thank you to all the people who read this too! Also once I supposedly complete this I will edit the chapters-