Prologue|| let go..

𓆩𓆪 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆩𓆪

𓆩♡𓆪 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆩♡𓆪

𓆩𓆪 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆩𓆪

Let go...

═══ ═══

Y/p
Song: Rolling Stone- Brent faiyaz
(Songs are optional)

(Narrative chapter)

═══ ═══

The feeling of being burned out, is a strong one, having an intense passion burn so deep in your soul only to lose it eventually and slowly kill you from the inside. It makes the line between fantasy and reality disappear to the point where the only reason to live is to die.

That feeling controls you and what's worse is that I never realized it until it was too late. For a moment in my life I had to watch my dreams and desires change and slowly disappear over and over in a never ending cycle.

"What do you wish to be when you're older"

"I- I don't know"

That feeling I've experienced multiple times and sadly it didn't start with me in fact it started around me, from the moment my father became cold to the moment my uncle died all the way till my mother became manipulative and soon it past on to me.

"There's so much blood" she sobbed

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry"

I became someone who only cared for the approval of my parents so much so that studying became my life . My goals and desires turned into a monster telling me to be number one, to become the best surgeon in Korea for my mother, to be the top of the top.

"Work harder"

And later on I stopped everything, I no longer ate to study more, I failed to sleep and soon enough I became a monster that only cared about being number one I lost my old self and the friends I made and replaced it for books and research.

"Just one more hour"

It took me collapsing in the middle of class to realize what I've done to myself, to realize how much I lost myself to see what I've become.

"I'm surprised You've made it this far with how weak you've become, sleeping and eating disorders are harsh especially since it can affect the body in multiple ways"