CHAPTER - 1: CRUELTY

NOTE :

Character thoughts : (what?)

Character Speaks: what?

Character Action: *Slashes*

1 - CRUELTY

It was a mild snowstorm and we could see a boy carrying his injured little SISTER on his back.

Tanjiro : (How did this happen, How did things turn out like this?)

Tanjiro : *pants* Nezuko.... Don't die. Don't die.

Tanjiro: I'm going to save you. You can't die. Your BIG BROTHER GOING TO SAVE YOU!

1 DAY AGO (FLASHBACK).

WE SEE OUR BOY(TANJIRO) HAS JUST FINISHED HIS WORK. WHEN HE WAS WORKING HE GOT BURNED ASHES ON HIS FACE FROM BURNING CHARCOAL IN THE FURNACE. AND AS HE WAS GOING TO SELL THE COAL HE HEARD A VOICE CALLING HIM.

????: Tanjiro!

HE LOOKS TOWARDS WHERE HE IS BEING CALLED. WHEN SAW IT WAS HIS MOTHER, HER NAME IS KIE.

Kie: Looks like you have coal ashes on your face. Your face is full of dirt come here.

Kie: *Cleaning Tanjiro's face*. You don't have to go. It's SNOWING and it's DANGEROUS.

Tanjiro: *Looking at MOTHER*. I want us to have a great NEW YEAR'S FEAST, so I'll go and sell as much CHARCOAL as I can... Even if it's just a little.

Kie: *SMILING, WITH A CONCERNED FACE*. THANK YOU.

WHEN HE WAS ABOUT TO LEAVE, HE WAS SURPRISED WHEN HE SAW HIS SIBLINGS RUNNING TOWARDS HIM. DASHING THROUGH TAKEO.

Takeo: *Shocked*. WHAAAAAA?!

Shigeru: *saying with excitement*. BROTHER, are you going to town again today?

Hanako: *Concerned to help*. I wanna come too.

Kie: *Stops Hanako and Shigeru*. No. You can't walk fast likeTanjiro.

Hanako and Shigeru: BUT MOM!

Kie: NO. He isn't taking the cart today... So he can't pull you when you are you are tired.

Tanjiro: Takeo... I know you can't do a lot, but cut a little wood today. OKAY?

Takeo:*Exhales*. I will, but... I was hoping we'd do it together today.

WHEN HE WAS ABOUT TO LEAVE, HE WAS STOPPED BY HIS SISTER NEZUKO, WHO IS CARRYING HIS LAST AND LITTLE BROTHER.

Nezuko: *Stops Tanjiro*. BROTHER, did you forget?

Tanjiro: NO. I didn't forget anything.

Nezuko: I am not asking anything about that. I am asking whether you have visited our ANCESTRAL SHRINE.

Tanjiro: OH! I almost forgot, thank you Nezuko for reminding me.

ALL KAMADO FAMILY MEMBERS WENT TO THEIR ANCESTRAL SHRINE, WHERE A SWORD WAS PLACED INSIDE THE SHRINE. THEN THEY STARTED PRAYING FOR GOOD FORTUNE.

 THEN THEY STARTED PRAYING FOR GOOD FORTUNE

KAMADO'S FAMILY SENT THEIR BYE TO TANJIRO

KAMADO'S FAMILY SENT THEIR BYE TO TANJIRO. THE PLOT GOES FORWARD AS IN CANON. TIMESKIP TO THE NEXT DAY.

WHEN TANJIRO WALKS TOWARDS HIS HOUSE, SUDDENLY HE SMELLED THE SCENT OF BLOOD AND RUSHED TO HIS HOUSE. THERE HE SAW WITH A CONFUSED AND SHOCKED EXPRESSION, OUTSIDE THE HOUSE SAW TAKEO WAS LYING AND DRENCHED IN BLOOD. INSIDE THE HOUSE HANAKO, SHIGERU AND HIS MOTHER HAVE DIED THROUGH THE MARKS OF CLAWS ON THEIR BODIES. AFTER SEARCHING HIS WHOLE HOUSE HE DIDN'T FIND NEZUKO AND ROKUTA. HE WAS TERRIFIED, HIS HEART DROPPED THINKING ABOUT THEM.

Tanjiro: *Shouting their names while running*. Nezuko, Rokuta Where are you?

THEN HE FOUND THE FOOTPRINTS OF NEZUKO WITH BLOOD, HE FOLLOWED THEM.

WHAT HAPPENED TO NEZUKO AND ROKUTA? STAY WITH ME TO FIND OUT.