LEAVING NEZUKO BEHIND

RECAP

WHEN THEY REACHED THE MANSION THEY WERE GREETED BY A FEMALE WITH 2 BLUE BUTTERFLY HAIRPINS AND A BLUE UNIFORM, UPON SEEING TANJIRO WHO IS CARRYING NEZUKO SHE IMMEDIATELY TOOK HER INSIDE THE MANSION AND DID THE CHECKUP. TANJIRO THANKED HER WHILE BOWING TO GIVE RESPECT TO HER. AFTER SOME TIME WITH NEZUKO, TANJIRO WENT TO SEE GIYU. BUT HE SAW GIYU TALKING TO SOMEONE AND SHE WAS WEARING KIMONO WHICH LOOKS LIKE BUTTERFLY WINGS AND A PURPLE BUTTERFLY HAIRPIN.

Tanjiro: *peeking*. Who is she? She seems powerful in the way she teases Giyu-san.

Shinobu: *Notices Tanjiro*.

Tanjiro: *Surprised and Shocked*. (OH! Crap she noticed). What should I do?

Shinobu:*Silently approaches*. So you are the boy Giyu-san is talking about, huh?

Tanjiro: *Scared*. (What did Giyu-san say about me?). *Nervoursely* My name is Kamado Tanjiro. Nice to meet you.

Shinobu: AH! My name is Kocho Shinobu. You don't have to be Nervous, I heard your family-

THE MOMENT SHINOBU WAS ABOUT TO FINISH HER WORD, SHE WAS INTERRUPTED BY A VOICE BEHIND HER WHEN SHE TURNED SHE SAW HER SISTER WHO IS WEARING SAKURA FLOWERED PATTERN KIMONO ON HER STANDARD BLUE COLOURED DEMON SLAYER UNIFORM WITH 2 PINK AND GREEN COMBINATION BUTTERFLY HAIRCLIP TO BOTH OF HER SIDE HAIR.

Kanae: Shinobu, you shouldn't make him remember his tragic past, okay?

Shinobu: "Hai Nee-San". Sorry.

Kanae: *Approaches Tanjiro*. I am Sorry for your loss. Please forgive my sister. I heard that you want to become a Demon Slayer and avenge your Family, but this path is arduous and dangerous, you can lose your last loved one, are you Determined to do that?

 I heard that you want to become a Demon Slayer and avenge your Family, but this path is arduous and dangerous, you can lose your last loved one, are you Determined to do that?

Tanjiro: YES! *Shouted Loudly*. I won't allow what happened to me to any other. My name is Kamodo Tanjiro, What is your name?

Kanae: My name is Kocho Kanae, and I am a FLOWER HASHIRA. My sister is an INSECT HASHIRA and the one with you this whole time is a WATER HASHIRA.