WAY TO BUTTERFLY ESTATE

AFTER WATCHING THE BATTLE "THE MAN WANTED TO TAKE HIM AS A TSUGUKO(APPRENTICE)", HE THOUGHT THAT THE STYLE HE USED LOOKED LIKE A FLAME BREATHING, BUT IT IS DIFFERENT FROM IT.

AS TANJIRO DEFEATED THE DEMONS HE TURNED AND RUSHED TOWARDS THE MAN WHO IS HOLDING "NEZUKO" IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE.

Tanjiro: Thank you for holding my sister, by the way, MY NAME IS KAMADO TANJIRO AND SHE IS NEZUKO KAMADO. May I know what is your name?

??????: My name is TOMIOKA GIYU and I am a Demon Slayer, I must save people from getting MASSCARRED by Demons.

Tanjiro: *BOWED* Thank you again TAMOIKA-SAN, I want to avenge my family, you look so strong Tomioka-san, I want to join the Demon Slayer corps so can you help me?

Giyu: (He thinks I am strong, the way he reached the demons I couldn't get the time to react to his speed!). Ok, I can help you to become a Demon Slayer, but I warn you early if you don't want to SACRIFICE YOURSELF, better take thought to become the Demon Slayer from your brain.

Tanjiro: *SERIOUS* NO! I will never back down when it came this far.

WHILE THEY WERE DISCUSSING ON WHAT IS THE PROCESS TO BECOME A DEMON SLAYER, THEY GAVE FIRST AID TO THE INJURED NEZUKO AND WITH THE HELP OF TOMIOKA TANJIRO BURIED HIS FAMILY'S DEAD BODIES AND PRAYED TO GET THEIR BLESSINGS. AFTER SOME TIME NEZUKO WOKE UP AND 3 MEMBERS BEGAN THEIR JOURNEY TOWARDS BUTTERFLY ESTATE.

WHILE THEY WERE ON THEIR WAY TOWARDS GIYU WANTED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT TANJIRO'S FIGHTING STYLE, SO HE ASKED TANJIRO.

Giyu: *Excited* Tanjiro do you know any Breathing Style, because of the way you fought with the demons I think you have been trained by a very powerful Swordsmen.

Tanjiro: *Politely* Yes, I was trained by my "Father" from 5 years of age, he was very kind to others and we are in the "Firewood" profession, so I am not sure about being a Swordsman. But there is a record from our ancestor from "SENGOKU ERA", there was a swordsman who saved him from a strange creature and after some years that "SWORDSMAN" had left with a farewell, before leaving "HE LEFT HIS EARINGS AND THIS SWORD", from then onwards our family prays to FIREGOD for blessings in the form of DANCE. * TALKS WHILE CARRYING NEZUKO ON HIS BACK*

Giyu: *Senses the presence of Demon and Unsheathes the sword*.

Tanjiro: Giyu-san what happ-. *Senses the smell of BLOOD*.

BOTH RUSHED TOWARDS THE WAY STATION AND TANJIRO WAS TERRIFIED OF A DEMON WAS EATING THE MAN ALIVE. AND GIYU SHOWS HIS SWORDSMANSHIP. TANJIRO WAS AMAZED BY SEEING IT.

AFTER THAT THEY CONTINUED THEIR WAY TO THE BUTTERFLY ESTATE. IT TOOK THEM A WHOLE NIGHT TO REACH THEIR DESTINATION, TANJIRO WAS KEEPING UP WITH GIYU WHILE CARRYING NEZUKO.

BUTTERFLY ESTATE

WHEN THEY REACHED THE MANSION THEY WERE GREETED BY A FEMALE WITH 2 BLUE BUTTERFLY HAIRPINS AND A BLUE UNIFORM, UPON SEEING TANJIRO WHO IS CARRYING NEZUKO SHE IMMEDIATELY TOOK HER INSIDE THE MANSION AND DID THE CHECKUP

WHEN THEY REACHED THE MANSION THEY WERE GREETED BY A FEMALE WITH 2 BLUE BUTTERFLY HAIRPINS AND A BLUE UNIFORM, UPON SEEING TANJIRO WHO IS CARRYING NEZUKO SHE IMMEDIATELY TOOK HER INSIDE THE MANSION AND DID THE CHECKUP. TANJIRO THANKED HER WHILE BOWING TO GIVE RESPECT TO HER. AFTER SOME TIME WITH NEZUKO, TANJIRO WENT TTO SEE GIYU. BUT HE SAW GIYU WAS TALKING TO SOMEONE AND SHE IS WEARING KIMONO WHICH LOOKS LIKE BUTTERFLY WINGS AND A PURPLE BUTTERFLY HAIRPIN.

LET'S SEE WHO SHE IS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. UNTIL THEN BYE-BYE.