FINAL SELECTION

Tanjiro's students have started to Mount Fujikasane for Final Selection. At the same time, Nezuko and Kanao also started their Final Selection. Before leaving Tanjiro called them and Handed them a pouch to everyone, he said that "OPEN THIS ONLY WHEN YOU REACH MT. FUJI-KASANE, THIS IS MY LAST GIFT TO ALL OF YOU".

After a while all of them reached MT. FUJI-KASANE opened their pouch and saw HANAFUDA EARRINGS painted as their RESPECTIVE BREATHING STYLE. They moved forward and went to SELECTION AREA where all Slayers are going to gather, but when they reached the TOP they realised that they were the first to enter, because there was no one present. After an Hour the Participants started to come to the site when Nezuko and Kanao reached they saw that all boys are Staring and Blushing where TSUKUNE, RYOICHI, SHOTA, YUZUKI and AKANE were, but when Nezuko turned to them She saw they are wearing HANAFUDA EARRINGS which are identical to her brother's HANAFUDA EARRINGS.

Nezuko: (They are wearing the same type of earrings as brothers, but are different designs. I have to ask them about ONI-CHAN, maybe they know something about him).

Nezuko: *Approaching*.

Tsukune: *Notices*. Hey guys, look is she coming to us?

ALL: *Notices and Widens their eyes*.

ELSY: (All of you listen, don't turn the one who is approaching is the SISTER of our MASTER!).

Ryoichi: (ELSY you can speak directly to our mind?)

ELSY: (All of you open your eyes, and she approached you all).

ALL: *Opens eyes*.

Akane: What do you want YOUNG LADY?

Nezuko: Um... I like your earrings.

Akane: *SHOUTS*. THANKS, it was a present from OUR MASTER.

Nezuko: (OH! She is quite energetic). Yes, I forgot to introduce myself, I am KAMADO NEZUKO, and You are?

Akane: Sorry for the late introduction, I am DAIYAMONDO AKANE, and the yellow Kimono guy is TORIDASU RYOICHI.

Ryoichi: HI, I am RYOICHI, let's get along. And I am an APPRENTICE PRIEST.

Akane: That emotionless-looking guy is CHOONSOKU SHOTA.

Shota: *Ching*. Hey! I am not emotionless, I was just thinking how to clear this test. Sorry I was just Dozing off I am CHOONSOKU SHOTA, you can call me Shota.

Nezuko: *smirks*.

Akane: The one with Firey looking eyes, She is NOSURI YUZUKI.

Yuzuki: (finally) HI, I am NOSURI YUZUKI, I was lucky to get selected by OUR MASTER TAN-

Ryoichi: *Ahem, Ahem*.

Nezuko: *Realizes*. Did you just say Tanjiro? Do you know my brother? If you know then please tell me. It has been 2 years since I saw my Brother.

Yuzuki: *Nervously* NO! I was saying that OUR MASTER SELECTED ALL OF US AND TRAINED US. HIS NAME IS TANZAN.

Akane: Now let's move to the last person Nezuko. She is TSUKUNE SHIBA, she was the first to get selected by OUR MASTER.

Shiba: HI! I am Tsukune Shiba. You can call me Shiba. Let's get along and save all innocent people.

Nezuko: Hi! All of you, but if you know anything about my Brother please tell me, he also wears the same type of EARRINGS, but with RISING SUN PATTERN.

BEFORE NEZUKO CONTINUED FURTHER, SHE WAS INTERRUPTED BY TWO TWINS WITH ONE BLACK HAIR AND ANOTHER GRAYISH SILVER HAIR.