YORIICHI BECOMES ICE PILLAR

SORRY GUYS FOR NOT UPDATING THE STORY AS USUAL, SOMETHING CAME UP AND I DIDN'T GET TIME TO WRITE IT. BUT THE PROBLEM IS SOLVED AND I WILL UPDATE YOU ALL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. WITHOUT WASTING TIME LET'S GET INTO THE STORY.

As soon as the Hashiras were dismissed from their meeting, everyone started to get to their assigned missions, but Kanae and Shinobu were worried about Nezuko when they were heading to their estate.

???: Hello. *Places hand on Shinobu's Shoulder*.

Shinobu: *Startled* *turns around and starts to pull her KATANA*.

???: If I were you, I wouldn't do that. *Places his KATANA on Shinobu's Handle*.

Kanae: *Widen Eyes*. You, are You the one who WIPED OUT THE DEMONS AT FINAL SELECTION?

Shinobu: *Shocks(When did he get here I didn't even have time to react to him) and Observe*. Y-Yes What sister said matches the DESCRIPTION of the KASUGAI CROW MENTIONED. Say Why you KILLED every demon in MT-FUJIKASANE?

???: Well my name is Yoriichi Tsugikuni and to answer your question it was a Request made by Tanjiro Kamado. *PLACES HIS SWORD ON HIS RIGHT SHOULDER*.

 *PLACES HIS SWORD ON HIS RIGHT SHOULDER*

THE MASK

WHEN THEY HEARD TANJIRO'S NAME KANAE AND SHINOBU WERE BOTH SHOCKED TO HEAR THAT HE MET HIM

WHEN THEY HEARD TANJIRO'S NAME KANAE AND SHINOBU WERE BOTH SHOCKED TO HEAR THAT HE MET HIM. BUT THEY DON'T KNOW THAT THE STANDING BEFORE THEM IS TANJIRO. BUT,

Kanae: What did you say that you met Tanjiro?

Yoriichi: Yes, but unfortunately he was killed by Muzan Kibutsuji.

Shinobu: *Angered and seriously* And you let that bastard Muzan Kill Tanjiro?

Yoriichi: *Sighs* Firstly it is not my fault he went to home alone suddenly without finishing the training and was ambushed by Muzan, but he didn't die immediately he resisted 4 of Muzan's attacks and he Exhausted himself and was killed by Muzan. But when we arrived at the scene Muzan escaped from me.

Kanae: So are you saying that he left this world without saying anything?

Yoriichi: Hmm... I never said that he didn't say his last words, am I?