25. Gifts!

Isha

When I woke up I was snuggling closer to Abhinav with my head resting on his chest. I traced my hand on his face. His silky black hair, his broad forehead, his predator eyes which look so calm and full of love while looking at me, his sharp jawline, his nose, his lips, his poky stubble, his ears, everything about this man is just perfect. I traced my fingers from his forehead to his nose and then to his lips when he suddenly bit me. Was he awake all the time I was gawking at him shamelessly?

"Like what you see?" He asked raising a brow and a stupid smirk was pasted on his lips. How I wish to wipe off his smirk.

"Yeah! very much!" I said inclining towards him. When the hell did I become this bold? He seemed to be taken aback by my statement but soon recovered and pulled me onto him by my arm. I fell on his chest. I got up placed my hands on his chest and looked into his brown orbs which were piercing into me.

"Happy birthday Princess!" He wished and then placed his lips on mine for a quick peck. 

"Thank you!" I said hugging him tight. I just want this moment to last forever with me in his embrace.

"Go, get ready Princess! Everyone will be waiting for us!" He said leaving my waist. I got up and took a few steps before he called me again. I turned to him and raised a brow asking what. He gave me a packet and kissed my forehead before walking away. I opened the packet and saw a beautiful saree. It's simple but very elegant. 

I got ready wearing that. He came in all ready. Maybe he took a shower in one of the guest rooms. He is wearing a white shirt and white pants with a cream blazer. He is wearing a golden watch. 

"You are looking gorgeous Princess!" He said scanning me from top to bottom. He held me by my shoulders and made me sit on the vanity table. He took a beautiful pair of earrings and made me wear them. Then he took out metal bangles and set them before making me wear them. He tied my hair in a bun and got onto his knees! What is he doing?

"Abhinav..." I was cut in the middle with his index finger on my lips. He took my leg in his hand and placed it on his knee. He made me wear payal and kissed my feet. He made me wear my mangalsutra and applied vermilion to my hairline. He took a little kohl from my eye, placed a dot behind my ear, and kissed my earlobe making a shiver run down my spine. He made me stand up and turn towards him.

"You are perfect biwi!" He said pecking the corner of my lips.

"You are looking handsome too!" I said kissing his chest. A small chuckle left his mouth before he made me look at him cupping my face. We just kept staring at each other and before we could figure out who moved first our lips met. It started as a sweet slow kiss but soon turned into a passionate one. He started sucking my lower lip. His hands held mine above my head while he pinned me to the wall. His one hand held me in place while the other started moving down tracing my cheeks and then my neck. He roamed his hand on my side and finally stopped at my waist. He moved the saree aside and slid his hand around my waist making my body arch at his touch without breaking the kiss. He started making patterns around my belly button. He left my lips when we were both out of breath. He started peppering open-mouth kisses on my neck. Suddenly his phone went off breaking our trance. He tried to ignore the call and continue but his phone went off again and this time he backed off. He answered the call cursing inaudibly. I just ran away from there unable to stand there anymore. 

I  went to the office as usual as I have a very important meeting and no one else is free either. Abhinav and bhayya went for some inspection while Dad and Abhishek were having a meeting with an ad agency. I have not seen Abir after he wished me and I have no idea about Abhigya. 

I completed my work and sat in my car. The driver started driving and I started checking some mail. When I lifted my head once I was done I noticed that he was not taking me home. Is he kidnapping me? God! Please save me! I was freaking out when the car halted.