32. Abir is back

Abhinav

As promised, Abhishek and Ishaan both did their jobs, found that girl, and made the hospital people accept their mistakes. We met DGP sir directly and handed over the girl to him along with the proofs.  We ensured that the woman got arrested for her deeds of planning to frame my brother. 

 I could have dealt with it in my own way, but it was necessary to follow legal procedures as my brother was arrested, and I wanted to clear his name.  Abir was released by 11 a.m. and Mamjiri was arrested along with Sneha and the girl who tried to frame Abir.

"I will make sure your wife will pay for this humiliation of mine!" I got a text from Manjiri that made me throw my phone in anger.

"Cool down Abhi! She can't do anything and we will make sure of it." Ishaan assured me to which I nodded.

"Let's go home. Bhabi maa and others will be waiting for us." Abhishek said and we all got into our car. The security followed us as usual.

We drove home and I saw Isha running out as soon as she heard our car honk. She ran out and engulfed Abir in a hug as soon as he got down. 

"How are you?" She asked him cupping his cheeks and wiping his tears. 

"I am fine bhabi maa!" He said wiping away her tears. She looked at me and I nodded at her. We all walked in. 

All the elders and Abhigya hugged Abir and Dadi sa asked one of the help to cast the evil eye away from Abir. Everyone moved to their rooms to rest for a while. Isha too left for our room after making sure Abir ate. 

I walked into my room after attending an important call and I was engulfed in a tight hug as soon as I entered. 

"Princess!" I breathed out hugging her tightly. She kissed my chest making me smile. She broke the hug after a few seconds.

"You go and change. Then we can rest for a while." She said and handed over my clothes. I changed into them and came out. She was sitting on our bed cross-legged and a pillow in her lap.

"What are you thinking princess?" I asked her sitting on my side. She opened her hands, asking me to hug her, which I gladly did. I rested my head on her chest and she started caressing my hair lovingly. 

"How do you know I wanted this?" I asked her to which she smiled and pecked my hair.

"Because I love you Nav!" She said making me open my eyes and look at her. She is biting her inner cheeks blushing.

"What did you call me just now?" I asked her and she lowered her lashes feeling shy. I made her look at me holding her chin.

"Say that again princess!" I requested her and she looked into my eyes and breathed out "Nav!" 

She hid her face in my neck as soon as she called me by my new name. I smiled at her and wrapped my hands around her. 

"Why did my wife give me a new nickname?" I asked chuckling. She hit my chest playfully and sat straight.

"Because I don't want to call my husband with names others use. And I am warning you if anyone calls you with the names I use I will kill you both." She said pouting cutely. I kissed her pout and she hugged me hiding in my arms. 

"Let's sleep now. We didn't sleep yesterday too." She said and I laid down. She extended her arm for me and I rested my head on her chest and she caressed my hair. I am lucky to have her as my wife. She knows even I need comfort sometimes. 

"Love you wifey!" I said kissing her neck and she too kissed my forehead.

"Love you too hubby!" She said before I dozed off. 

When I woke up I was alone on the bed. I took a shower and came out of the shower wiping my wet hair with a towel when she walked in. I got a call and answered it stopping my work. I was on call when she pulled me with her and made me sit on the bed. I smiled looking at her.

She took the towel and started drying my hair. When I was done with my call I snaked my arms on her waist. I lifted her t-shirt and started snaking my hands on her bare waist. She shuddered at first and glared at me but I ignored her and started drawing random patterns on her milky waist. 

"Nav... stop distracting me," she said but I started kissing her stomach making her fist. I started kissing her waist and stomach. Soon I started giving open mouth kisses on her stomach and she clutched me tightly due to pleasure. I started licking her stomach and poked her belly button making her moan my name. 

"Nav..." She moaned and I tightened my grip on her waist. I pulled her onto my lap and she wrapped her hands around my neck and started kissing my neck. She traced kisses down my jawline and kissed my chest. 

My hands reached inside her top and moved on her bare back. I was kissing her neck and she was breathing heavily holding my hair in her fists. I looked up and within seconds our lips met. We kissed passionately for some time exploring each other. We broke the kiss when we were both out of breath.

"Let's stop here today!" I said and she nodded blushing and hugged me hiding her face in the crook of my neck.

 "Let's go out for dinner?" she asked looking at me.

"Why my princess want to go out today?" I asked kissing her forehead.

"Because Princess wants her Prince all for herself today at dinner." She said hugging me and kissing my cheeks. I smiled at her answer.

"I am always yours sweetheart!" I said kissing her forehead and she smiled at me before giving a peck on my lips.

"Get ready!" I said and she nodded going into the walk-in closet.

"Abhi..." She called from the closet and I hummed.

"What should I wear?" She asked cutely peeking out.

"Whatever you are comfortable in," I replied but the next thing she did shocked me. She pulled me inside the closet and pinned me to the wall. 

"When I am asking you for your opinion please give it Mr. Husband. I am confused." She said pouting. I kissed her pout and turned her around. Now she is pinned to the wall and I am blocking her with my hands on either side.

"Okay, wifey!" I said kissing her forehead. Then her eyes. She closed her eyes and held my biceps for support. I kissed her cheeks and started giving open mouth kisses on her jawline. Then I kissed her neck and left her after kissing her forehead. All this time her eyes are closed and she has become a rose due to blushing. 

I checked her clothes and picked a black dress for her. I made a few arrangements while she got ready. I wore a white shirt and black pants.