Chapter No 5 Heat

"I shift? I shift?" I heard a whisper in my head. Wait, whisper? How can it be? I mean, it was not more like my whisper.

"Hello fellow," I heard the same voice again.

"Am I going crazy?" I said.

"No, you are not," said the voice with a giggle.

"What is happening to me?" I asked in panic.

"You have shifted silly, I am your wolf," said my wolf.

"What? My wolf, how can it be, I had no wolf," I almost screamed.

"Are you crazy or what? You are a late bloomer," said the voice.

"Who are you?" I asked. I could sense her disappointment.

"I am your wolf and my name is Alexa," she said.

"So it is not a dream," I asked, timid.

"Oh come on it is indeed...whoa..." my wolf screamed.

"What happened?" I asked but before I could say something further, I heard a growl. I turned.

A big white wolf was standing behind me. His eyes were strange, unlike any other eyes I have seen before. They were half blue, half purple.

"Clara, it's a wolf, we need to escape," I screamed but Clara on the other side was not reacting at all.

"Clara," I called her again but then something, something that made me feel my body floating away. Darkness all I could see was darkness.

I could hear my wolf whining but I was unable to see anything.

I felt my body was nowhere but I could feel sexual excitement.

"Clara," I called for my wolf again but I got no response. It was all new to me, finding my wolf and not only this but finding myself here in the head of my wolf and sexually excited.

My wolf was mating to that wolf and whining, I heard the growl of that rogue as well. Only if my father knew that I was shagging with a wolf and not only was I feeling sexually excited for him and responding to his moves, he would clearly disown me.

Just then I heard my wolf howled, a very low kind of howl that every werewolf does when they hit their orgasm.

I felt my breath was getting faster and now the same heat I was feeling in my body. Maybe our wolves already mated and reached their orgasms but their encounter led us on the edge of the sea of desires and sexual feelings.

I was going crazy and then I started feeling my body again. Arms, legs, nose and torso.

I opened my eyes. I was in my human form now. I could feel a heavy body on my body but I was unable to see his face, it was too dark because the trees in the wood moonlight were unable to illuminate us. All I could feel was his holly warm body on top of me. I could sense he was all naked just like me. I wanted to resist him because I could not do it to some random stranger but I found myself getting lost in his touch. I could feel his breath on my neck. He was holding me too tightly. He might have lost control as well. I tried to push him despite all of my appeals to have him but he was stronger than me. I felt his lips on my neck. He softly kissed my neck, his fingers were slowly moving inside my hair. I liked his touch. I closed my eyes in pleasure when I felt his lips on my upper breasts. The burning sensation was rising inside my body but I was not feeling pain. Pain was all gone, now all I could feel was pleasure.

I moved my hands softly in his hair. It was dark. I could not see him but I could bet that his hair was wavy. He kissed in between my cleavage making me moan and pulling him down on my chest, his nose pinned my chest hardly. He grabbed me through my waist as if he was losing it as well. I opened my legs and his lower torso automatically fixed in my legs.