Chapter No 7 The Alpha

Hey Folks, follow me on instagram for sneakpeak @author.miche

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

She was running as fast as she could. Her paws were feeling the soil. She had never been this happy before.

“Alexa, run as fast as you can. I want to feel this wind. I want to feel this speed. Oh, Alexa, you don’t know how happy I am today,” Ember said, excited.

“I can’t believe it, human, you were unable to hear me for years?” asked Alexa.

“I could not hear. I thought you didn’t exit,” Ember said, happily.

“I have been with you since the day you were born,” said Alexa.

“Alexa, why was I unable to hear you?” asked Ember.

“I don’t know, I was trying hard to reach you, I could see how they bullied you. How they think you are nothing but a silly wolfless girl, but they did not know you were an Alpha,” said Alexa, singing.

“What, I am an Alpha?” Ember screamed.

“Yeah, now look at your paws,” Alex said.

Ember looked down towards her paws and almost gasped.

“Red? My wolf is red?” she asked. “But…” she was about to faint.

“Yeah, darling, we are the rare wolf,” said Alexa.

“Oh, I am so happy,” she said, and then she heard howling.

She turned her neck while running. Most than twenty wolves were chasing her.

“They are haunting us, but wait, they are not wolves from our pack. Who are they?” she asked and looked ahead. Alexa accelerates her speed.

“What the hell is this? Even guards in the territory are not our wolves? Who are they?” she screamed.

“Right now, we have to run, run as fast as we can. I can sense danger,” said Alexa.

The wolves behind them howled.

“Alexa, turn left, I know the way outside of this space,” said Ember.

“But Ember, this could be so dangerous, the members of other territories won’t accept us,” said Alexa.

“Don’t worry about it, it will be better to live in a prison in a different territory than become a sex slave to Nathan, the bastard,” she screamed, and Alexa turned left. They were now in the woods.

“Alexa faster,” Screamed Ember.

“Darling, I am enjoying it so much, I mean it is fun to climb up on these rocks,” said Alexa.

Ember chuckled. They were now in the place where she met that stranger that very day. A déjà vu.

“Alexa, jump up,” she said.

Alexa jumped up on the rock and one after one she was now climbing up the waterfall. Finally, she was on top of the waterfall. This was the place where she saw those blue eyes for the first time.

She turned her head  and more than 40 wolves were standing down looking up at her.

“Princess Ember, you have broken the law, you are now officially a rogue. You have two ways to come down and surrender yourself or else we haunt and kill you,” she received a mind-link.

“Alexa, could you give me control?” she asked. Her bones shifted and then she turned into her human again.

Her body was now changed, she looked more healthy and powerful. She had an hourglass body frame and beautiful womanhood. Shifting changed her. She raised her hand and the water rose towards her and covered her body like a beautiful dress. Everyone gasped.

“She…She can control water…how?” said one of the wolves.

She looked down proudly. All of those wolves gasped.

“People of Grimshadow, I am no rogue, as you all see now. I am the Alpha of the Grimshadow pack. I will come back and fight for my legal rights. Do tell my father, I will come back and he has to pay for what he did to me. Till then, goodbye.” she said proudly and turned. Her long hair was flowing along the water.

She was walking away from the mountain top.

Alpha Nathan rushed towards the wolves.

“Where is she? Why haven't you just grabbed her?” he asked, angrily.

“She is an Alpha,” said one of the wolves. Nathan slapped him.

“I am the strongest Alpha here. Go, Chase her,” he said.

“She has gone to another territory,” he said.

“Where?” he snapped.

“The Riverstone Pack,” said the wolf.

Alpha Nathan looked up at the waterfall and screamed.

No one dares to enter Riverstone.

**********

She was running in her human form.

“Ember, if you are exhausted you can just give me control,”  Alexa suggest.

“No Alexa, I am fine and it is the first time I've felt this powerful and independence. Let me do it,” she said, happily.

“Wow, I never imagined I would visit this place, this place is so wonderful,”.

“Ember, do you know whose territory it is?” asked Alexa.

“No, I don’t know,” said Ember.

The water was still covering her body.

“How did I control the water?” asked Ember.

“I don’t know, I want to ask you,” said Alexa.

“Well, when I shifted into my human, I wanted something to cover my womanhood and the water rose towards me,” she said. “Maybe this is because I am a red wolf,”.

She was now feeling exhausted. She was continuously walking.

“Ember, I…I am not feeling well,” Alexa said.

“Ember, please don’t leave me now, please, I am already so exhausted,” Ember said, walking so exhausted, but Alex did not answer. Her vision was getting blurred as if the power was being drained through her body. She felt someone touched her shoulder.

She tried hard to open her eyes but nothing was helping her and the last thing she did was two wolves approaching her. A grey and a huge white wolf.

“Please..don’t hurt..me..” she said with a broken voice and then she lost consciousness.

“Who is she?” asked Aria looking at  her mate, Caleb.

“I don’t know but I get very positive vibes from her,” said Caleb.

“Why did you exhaust her from your powers?” asked Aria.

“I had no other choice, we are on patrolling, she could be dangerous,” said Caleb.

“What should we do now?” she asked.

“Take her to Aunt Althea,” said Caleb.

“I don’t think so because Alpha Althea is not here, she has gone to Floroscura  pack with Alpha Tyler,” said Aria.

“Then we should take her to Hazel,” said Caleb.

“That would be great. Alpha Eden and Hazel are back from their respective pack,” said Aria, and dragged Ember.

#Vote#
A Bad Boy's Rogue Luna Is book 1 of this series....