Chapter No 10 Our Pups matters

She has been living here for two weeks and she feels very good and well now. Her wounds were now gone, her wolf was pretty fast at healing her.

"Why did you stop me?" she asked Alexa.

"What?" asked Alexa.

"You already know," she snapped.

"We can't trust anyone we are with now and you think I would let you tell them? How could you trust them?" asked Alexa.

"But they are thinking I am a rogue," she said, annoyed.

"So what? We are officially a rogue now darling," said Alexa.

"You got to be kidding me. How could you be so chill about this? We can't live here for all of our lives," she said.

"But you need to rest for a while. I can't play with our pub's safety," said Alexa. Ember rolls her eyes.

"All these things are new to me and you know I can't hide them any longer. They will discover soon that I am pregnant," she said.

"Relax till then," said Alexa.

"Ember," someone called her name and she turned.

A tall girl who had long blond hair was standing there.

"Yeah?" she asked.

"Alpha Althea has arrived and she wants to meet you," she said.

She gasped because she heard a lot of Alpha Althea and Alpha Tyler. They were brutal if anything threatened their pack's safety and they are the most powerful wolves in the entire world currently.

"Okay," she said.

"Come with me," said the girl.

She walks along with the girl.

"My name is Ann. I am a daughter of Omegas, Lina and Nora," the girl introduced herself.

Ember smiled. She was more worried about the upcoming event.

***********

"Who is she?" asked Althea.

"I don't know mom," said Hazel.

"Hazel dear, how could you be so irresponsible? You know we can't trust any outsider right now and let an unknown girl inside the castle instead of putting her somewhere with security forces. She could be a thread," said Althea.

"Trust me mom, we have made proper arrangements. She was so fragile and young and injured she reminded me of myself when I met Kai," said Hazel.

"Listen, I know we help rogue wolves and we don't prejudge against them, but nowadays you know what is going on in the pack. Our pack is in danger and gifted wolves are most endangered," she said.

"I know mum but when you meet her you will know that she is not a threat," said Hazel.

The door knocked and a young girl walked inside.

Ember saw a woman who seemed so young than her age because of werewolf advanced gene, was looking at her. She had light purple eyes, something Ember did not seen before.

"Alpha," Ann bowed to Althea.

Althea smiled.

"Thanks Ann," she said, and Ann left.

"Ember, I hope you like it here," said Hazel.

Ember nods.

"Alpha, thanks for everything you did. I will leave soon," said Ember.

"No..No need of that dear. You can stay if you like," said Hazel.

Althea was staring at her with no expression and that was confusing Ember.

"Which pack do you belong to?" asked Althea.

"Mom, she..." Hazel tried to say something but Althea raised her hand in order to stop her from speaking further. She was her mother but right now she was an Alpha.

"I...I am a rogue..." she said, looking inside her eyes.

"Lie," Althea said calmly making her gulp. She had already guessed this girl was no threat but she wanted to know why she was lying.

"Look up," Althea ordered, she want to looked inside her eyes.

Hazel looked up. Her blue/green eyes were warm.

"You are an Alpha," said Althea.

Ember gasped.

"What?" Hazel was shocked.

"Hazel, I was right about your experience regarding wolves. You still can't guess about them," Althea said with a smile.

Hazel smiled back.

"Mom, you are talking like Eden today," she said.

Althea chuckled and then her attention went back to Ember, who was standing there awkwardly.

"So, a rogue can not be an Alpha. Tell me who are you? And what are you doing here in our pack?" Althea asked.

"I have left my pack," Ember said.

"Why?" asked Althea.

Just then the door opened and a tall handsome man with blue eyes walked inside. It was Alpha Tyler.

"Last as usual Tyler," Althea snapped. A smile appeared on Tyler's lips.

"Dad," Hazel rushed to him and hugged him.

"My beloved daughter," Tyler said.

"Your beloved daughter still could not differentiate a regular wolf and an Alpha," said Althea.

"She got it from her mother. Her mother could not differentiate the danger zone and the safe zone and she used to end up in trouble," said Tyler, smiling.

"Hey..." Althea said.

He chuckled and rushed towards her.

"That's something I loved about you, your innocence," he said, and kissed her.

"Mom, dad, I am here. Ember is here. At Least...." Hazel said, exhausted.

Althea pushed Typer aside. They always ended up in such situations because of Tyler.

"Who is this girl?" asked Tyler.

"This is Ember and Caleb found her in our territory," said Hazel.

"She is an Alpha," Tyler said, rubbing his chin. His wolf recognized her as well.

"Why did you leave your pack? You have to go back. You should go back. You are an Alpha," said Althea.

"I can't go back. I can't go there," Ember said with tears in her eyes.

"Tell me what happened? Did your pack go under attack? Who did this? We can sort it," said Tyler.

"My father wanted me to marry someone who was not my mate," she said.

Althea and Hazel gasped.

"How could he?" asked Althea, annoyed.

"We have to give him a personal visit," said Tyler angrily. He knew what it is like living a life with someone who is not your mate.

"Yeah, we have banned this," said Hazel.

"I don't want to do anything with my dad anymore. I will leave this pack as well and live my life somewhere away," Ember said.

"No Ember, you can live here. We can understand your privacy. If you don't want to tell us, then don't," said Hazel.

Althea opened her mouth to say something but looking inside her daughter's eyes, she remained quiet.