Chapter No 8 A new girl in the Pack

She was standing on the balcony and watching the full moon when he walked towards her, he did on purposely walking tip-toe. He does not want her to know that he was here. She was in deep thoughts when he hugged her back. She looked back startled and recognized her mate due to his pleasant scent. "Eden," she whispered and smiled. He turned her face towards her and then he kissed her on the cheek.

"Yeah my beautiful mate," he said.

She looked back in his sharp hunter's blue eyes; a kind of eyes that could give early heat to any werewolf girl. He was all hers; from head to toe. In the werewolf world, mate means the other half and nothing can separate  the Both, not even the moon goddess. He placed his lips on hers and started kissing her. He messes his lips with her; something he always does.

"You usual way," she whispered.

Just then, they heard a whistle. She turned instantly and found Ryan peeking at them with a smile.

"Oh come one Ryan, seriously?" Hazel said, exhausted.

"You guys should use a room," Ryan said.

"What is the matter, Ryan? Why are you here in front of our room in the middle of the night?" Eden asked, a bit annoyed.

"That's rude," said Ryan, shrugging. Eden crossed his arms and it was his usual style, indicating that he was pissed off.

Ryan raised his hands in the air.

"Whoa, don't destroy my pretty face like you used to do when we were young," said Ryan.

"Oh spill the bean," Hazel said, annoyed.

"Well, the cold guy is in a rush to meet you, so he asked me to meet him in the meeting," Ryan said.

"Who?" Eden asked confused.

"How many times I tell you stop calling names? said Wandy who just walked towards the balcony.

"Mom, but he is cold," Ryan said while winking towards Hazel who rolls her eyes.

"What does Caleb have to say?" Eden asked.

"I don't know. Both him and the warrior girl Aria brought a girl along," he said.

"Who? What girl?" asked Eden, concerned. His brows narrowed. He was living in Riverstone for years. Now the pack is as important to him as his own pack. 

"I don't know brother, she is not one of my fling. And the warrior girl, you know how she hates me," he said and walked off.

Eden rolls his eyes.

"I really wish he could find his mate," said Eden, annoyed, and walked after him.

Hazel remained there; she had a very strange deja vu, as if she had seen all this scenario before. Wandy smiled at her.

"You know what you look exactly like Alpha  Tyler when you seemed worried. What is bothering you?" Windy asked.
"Nothing, just my wolf feel unrest," she said touching her neck.

Her long nails were well painted with pink, looking elegant.

***********

Eden walks inside the meeting room when both Aria and Caleb bow to him.

"Alpha, we have found a girl in the meadows and she is not from our pack. I have used my power and drained her energy so that I could bring her here," said Caleb.

"Who is she? A rogue?" asked Hazel, who walked rushed Eden.

"We don't know, but one thing was strange about her," said Aria.

"What?" asked Hazel.

"She...she had some kind of mechanism," said Caleb.

"What?" asked Eden.

"The water was covering her body," said Caleb.

"What? How can it be?" asked Hazel.

"It's true," said Aria.

"She is gifted," said Caleb.

"Maybe she has come here because she knows a few of the Riverstones are gifted wolves," said Eden.

"But we have not seen her wolf," said Caleb.

"Did you sense her wolf?" asked Eden.

"Yeah, we did. She had not masked it properly," said Aria.

"What do you mean by properly?" asked Eden while crossing his arms.

"Well, when someone has newly turns and does not know anything about shifting they wont be able to mask their scent properly or hide their wolf," said Aria.

"Something that happened in my case when I ran to north-pole, eighteen years ago," said Hazel.

"All we could do is to wait for my power to wear off, so that she could wake up," said Caleb.

"Did you use your power on her?" asked Hazel, exhausted.

"I did not have any other option. She could have been a threat," he said.

"I wonder where she came from?" asked Eden.

"Call the pack's doctor and get her treated, her body is showing traces of abuse," said Hazel.

Caleb bowed to her and walked off.

Eden turned towards Hazel.

"Where is Damon?" he asked.

"He has not been in the pack for a few weeks," she said.

He took a deep breath.

"I wonder why this happened to our son," Eden said, sadly.

"I still don't know what I should say? Not only human, not his mate, but you know when a wolf falls in love he does it for lifetime," Hazel said.

Ember tousled her body slightly and Aria walked ahead and raised her weapon.

Ember opens her eyes and finds herself in a very unknown place. Panicked, she got up.

"Where am I?" she asked.

"Aria," Eden said, and Aria put back her weapons.

"You are in Riverstone," said Hazel. It reminded her of the day when she had her first day at North-Pole Pack.

"I..I am sorry...I did not mean to enter your territory. Please don't kill me. I will leave," she said.

"You can't leave till you do not answer a few questions," said Eden, expressionlessly.

"Alpha, you must be the pack's Alpha. I did not mean to offend you. I am here accidentally," Ember pleaded.

"Eden, you are scaring her," said Hazel, exhausted. "Dear, I am Hazel, princess of this pack and this is my mate, he is an Alpha of north-pole," she said' she went on,"you must be tired and need rest. Our pack doctor will be here anytime. Feel free and save. We don't hurt anyone if there is a rogue. Rogues are allowed in our pack,".

"Rogue? I am..." she was about to complete her sentence when her wolf spoke to her.

"Don't tell her who you are...don't trust them yet," said Alexa.

She remained quiet.

The doctor arrived and he checked upon her.

"Seems like you just shifted," said the doctor.

"Yeah, just yesterday and my wolf took me here. Wolf, how untamed they are," she said, sheepishly.

"Hey," Alexa whined.

"Take a rest and you need a deep sleep as well," said the doctor.

"Is she okay?" asked Hazel.

"Yeah, she is fine, she needs rest," he said.

Luckily, she hides the heartbeat of the baby so that they will not know she is pregnant.

"What is your name dear?" asked Hazel.

"Ember, I am Ember," she said.

"Ember, you can live here as long as you want," Hazel said, smiling, and she smiled in return.