SEVENTEEN

loïse madden 

.  .  .  .  .  .

I slowly wake up, feeling a bit claustrophobic. I can't freaking move. Something heavy is laying on top of me and it's the reason why I can't breathe normally. 

I suddenly inhale the scent of gardenia and something spicier mixed with it. 

Sebastian

I breathe out, realising that it's just Sebastian who's laying on top of me, still asleep. I try to roll him off of me, since it's getting really hard to stay in this position while I can't move or breathe properly. 

I hear him grunt, as I shove him off. He rubs his eyes, and opens them, still looking tired. As soon as he sees me, he smiles sweetly. There's no point in acting like I'm still asleep anymore, so I just smile back. 

"Were you staring at me?", he asks, lowly. 

God, that morning voice. He sounds raspy, tired and just so sexy it's making me clench my legs together again. 

I shake my head, still smiling at him. 

"Brat."

"Cutie."

"Shut up."

His hands find my waist, that's covered in just one of his t-shirts. He pulls me closer to his own body, that's radiating heat on mine. I embrace it, since it's a bit chilly in here. 

His hands run down my bare thighs. 

"Are you wearing panties?", Sebastian asks, placing a soft kiss on my nose. I nod my head. 

"Dammit", is his answer. 

I smirk at him and ask: "Do you want them off?" 

He chuckles and kisses my hair again. "I want all your clothes off, all the fucking time."

I part my lips in surprise, closing them again when I feel his cold hands run up my belly, higher until they've reached the bottom of my boobs. He gives them a soft squeeze and pecks them on top of my shirt. 

My nipples harden again, already. 

Am I turning into a horny man?!

I throw my arms around his broad torso, and kiss his upper body awake. 

He shifts onto his back, placing me on top of him while he allows me to touch his abs, chest, shoulders and arms. His large hands take place on the sides of my waist, guiding me as I lower myself down on him. 

"You know I can see right into your shirt now?", he notices. 

"I don't mind", I say softly. 

"I like you in my shirt, by the way."

I hover my face above his, and play with the front strands of his messy sleep-hair. 

"I like you", I say. I don't know where I build the courage to drop something like that, but I sure as heck did. 

"You do, baby?", he asks. 

I nod my head, slowly. Peck him on the lips. Don't allow his tongue to meet mine, since I'm scared that I'll scare him off with my morning breath. 

Nevertheless, I feel something stiffen beneath me. 

"How do you get excited after one kiss?", I ask, laughing. 

"You just make me horny as fuck."

I rest my head on his chest, feel his bare arms embrace my smaller figure and we lay there, cuddling, laughing and kissing for about 10 more minutes.