Untitled Part 1

As the first rays of sunlight filtered through the windows, Katsuki found himself immersed in the embrace of his bustling household. Footsteps echoed in the halls, along with quarrels and screams, a sound he had heard since being adopted thirteen years ago.

Joining the orchestrated chaos, Katsuki made his way to the kitchen, where Fuyumi, his adoptive sister, was already at work.

Fuyumi stood at the stove, her white patched hair up in a simple bun as she flipped pancakes with practiced ease. The aroma of sizzling batter filled the air, mixing with the faint scent of freshly brewed coffee. Katsuki walked in with a simple greeting as he reached for his apron to help, eyeing the bowl of strawberries sitting nearby.

Fuyumi shot him a playful glare, knowing exactly what was going through his mind. "Don't even think about it, Katsu. We need those for the pancakes."

"So is Natsuo visiting us this weekend?" Katsuki asked.

"Yes, he should make it home tomorrow evening, his been itching to get ahold of mom to go over the plans for their next project."

Katsuki casually took advantage of her back being turned and plucked a ripe strawberry from the bowl.

"No doubt he's going to try to convince Ma to run in the upcoming election for mayor." Katsuki said.

Fuyumi hummed in agreement, her eyes diverted as he turned his attention to Dabi, his older brother, who had just walked in and had a particular fondness for strawberries. With a smirk, he stealthily passed the fruit to Dabi, who eagerly accepted it, a mischievous glimmer in his eyes.

"Thanks, little bro," Dabi whispered, his voice barely above a murmur. "You always know how to make my morning."

Katsuki grinned, his gaze shifting back to Fuyumi, who seemed to possess an uncanny sixth sense for her precious ingredients. Despite their best efforts, it was only a matter of time before Fuyumi caught them in the act.

She turned around, a stern expression on her face as she caught sight of Katsuki and Dabi with their guilty expressions. "I knew it! You two can't resist, can you?"

Katsuki shrugged, an unapologetic smile playing on his lips. "What can I say? Dabi's weakness is strawberries, and I couldn't let him suffer."

Fuyumi crossed her arms, but a soft chuckle escaped her lips. "Well, just make sure you save some for the pancakes. They won't be complete without them."

Katsuki nodded, his hand automatically reaching for another strawberry, this time passing it to Dabi openly. "Consider it done, Sis. We'll make sure the pancakes are perfection."

With Fuyumi's watchful eye upon them, they continued their breakfast preparations. Katsuki joined Fuyumi skillfully, assisting her in cooking while keeping a steady supply of strawberries flowing to Dabi. His adopted sister frowned every time, her head shaking in disapproval.

The scent of pancakes filled the air, mingling with the enticing aroma of freshly sliced strawberries. The sound of sizzling batter on the griddle accompanied their playful banter, creating a symphony of flavors and laughter in the kitchen.

Fuyumi shot Katsuki a mock-stern look as she noticed the dwindling strawberry supply. "You two better watch yourselves. I have my eyes on you."

Katsuki and Dabi exchanged mischievous glances, their bond strengthened by their shared indulgence. Once the breakfast was ready, Katsuki was first to claim his share, before anyone else could tease him about his hearty appetite. As he moved to the dining table, he felt a soft touch on his cheek, turning to find Rei, his adoptive mother, kissing him in greeting. "Good morning, Katsu," she said, her voice filled with warmth.