6. Your Second Meal

“ More than you think Moon ” he whispers and strokes his hands deeper on my inner curves. I choke on the air. Everyone looks at me and I look at Lucifer. His lips formed into a evil smirk.

“ Are you ok Mr. Elizabeth? ” one of the members asks me .

“ Yeh yeh! I just need to go washroom for a little. You guys please carry on. Jack describe them properly ” , I told them and hurriedly left the banquet.

I turn on the tap and wash my face. My cheeks are burning right now. And even cold water can't make it cool. I look at my face on the mirror. He just touches me and my face becomes a mess. He's definitely something.

I soaked my face with some tissues and get out of the washroom. But suddenly I bumped on a strong figure. I look at the figure and then face. It's him. Leaning against the wall with folded arms. An evil smirk plastered on his lips.

“ Moon , are you ok? Do you need my help? ”

“ Mr. Kim! Don't you think you're going too far? And what the fuck are you doing with my name? Last night I told you not to name me, didn't I? ” . His touches make me weak and this truth is hurting my pride. He said he has someone special. That means he's using me. All men are same.

He leans over my lips and stare at my soul deeply, “Last night you told me that I should let you fuck me. Should I listen those words Moon? ”

My eyes gets bigger for his words. I must be fucking crazy.

“ I - I was drunk then. Whatever if you were interested then you could have ” I tried to cover my embarrassment with egoistic words.

“ I'm always interested when it comes to you! But I want to fuck you when you're sober. I want you to see how good I can make you feel Moon ”

His words are becoming my biggest turn on. Maybe I told him not to name me but fuck When he calls me Elizabeth or Moon, trust me my inner lustful witch wants to fuck him right there. I can feel my hotness started increasing dangerously.

“ Mr---- Kim I think ” my words are interrupted by a female voice, “ Mr. Kim! ” . I look at the way, a female wearing a peach colour short dress which barely covers her breasts and butt. She's looking nothing more than Slut. I look at Lucifer. He's standing there straight. His flirty playfullness is now replaced with cold dark emotionless face. This man has such a duality.

That girl comes to him and hold his hand like a couple.
“ What are you doing here Baby? ” she asks seductively .

I look at them. Ohh! Then it's his special person. The girl looks at me, “ Ouu hi! I'm Mr. Kim's........ ”

I interrupted her, “ None of my business! fuck your ass by yourself! ” I say and move out from there immediately. I don't know why a sudden sadness I can feel on my heart . He's a manwhore. Every men are whore. They never deserve a loyal good girl. A tear drops from my eyes as some memories pop up on my mind.

******************

“ Thanks Ms. Elizabeth for your co - operations. Please come Friday at our event. ” , Mr. Grande greets me as I greet him back.

I look around but he's not around anywhere, probably fucking his special girl. I think I've to go by myself . I get out from the hotel as two bodyguards run towards me. They're not my bodyguards.
“ Ms. Elizabeth, Mr. Kim has to go out for an immediate mission. He asked us to drop you home safely. Please come with us. ”

I am really not sure about that guards sent by him or not! What if they want to hurt me? And I also didn't bring my gun. So I was about to ask them something as a sms popped up on my phone screen.