14 . Melinoe

I decided not to be flooded by lust. Indeed, Kim is someone I couldn't resist at all but when he dares to fucking messed up with me, I swear to myself not to let his dick stand for anyone but me.

I saw my mom's face when I announced to marry Kim , she was too much happy that is beyond my imagination. Whenever I let my heart take a decision, she chooses the worst way to take me down. Just like this, I let her fall for Kim, and it turns out to be a betrayal for me.

I don't want to delay the marriage, that's why I ask my mom to set the date in a week. So the day is today.

I wake up from the bed and go to the bathroom. I slip out of my night dress and turn on the shower to chill down my naked self.

' You shouldn't have betray me like this, Kim. I wanted to forget that night as my worst nightmare, but you decided to play with this. Fine! I'll make your life as hell as you can't ever imagine. I'll walk like a Melinoe in your life. '

****************

I dressed myself as a bride and maids comes to take me on the spot. I agree with them and follow their steps. I enter the big hall room that decorated with the white and pink flowers. All guests are wearing beautiful white dresses for wishing us luck. I look at the stage, there he is standing in a black suit and white shirt. He's standing there a king that unintentionally catching everyone's attention. I met his gaze.

I heard that everyone is whispering but decided to ignore everything and take steps towards the stage. My mom rushed towards me,

" What is this Luna? Why do you dressed yourself in a black gown? Wedding should be in white because it's brings blessings. "

I intentionally wore a black gown. I want to make him feel , he's not marrying a lovely wife but his nightmare . My gaze meet with him as we both smirk at the same time.

" Mom, my wedding should be in my favorite dress. I designed it myself, whether it black or white, it has my heart. Isn't it enough? "

My mom doesn't seems satisfied with my answer. Her eyebrows furrowed in irritation. A slight tension built up on my mind. What if my mom orders me to dressed in a white?

" Mom! Just keep your trust on me. Whatever she wears just let her, I promise myself to shower all the blessings on her no matter what. "

I and mom both turned our face towards the handsome one as My mom's lips formed into a bright smile where mine pursed in a line.

" Yes Son. I trust you. Come here, take her with you. "

He comes down from the stage and simply put his rough hands on my bare back. My skin gets a waves of goosebumps. I glare at his evil smirk.

" Do you know why I wear black today? " I ask and expected to be irritated or something like that.

" Because you look fuckable in black. But mi querida esposa , do you want me to fuck you right here? "