12. My Woman

“ Hello Mom! I'm really sorry but I was busy with my business function. Are you okay? How about Granny? ”

My mom called me several times when I was busy in my collaboration ceremony and then dinner with business partners, so I just ignored her calls. Now, we come to Kim's house. He goes to take a shower as I'm done with mine. I decided to call mom back now.

“ You little brat! I called you 29 times but you ignore? I should've broke your beautiful  nose . ” My mom throws a dramatic tantrum towards me, a soft chuckle left from my house.

“ Sorry mom! Now tell me, what do you want to say? ”

“ When will you come home back? ”

“ Mom! It's 2 am at night , I'm already in home . ” I replied honestly as I couldn't understand her question properly.

“ If you're home, then why couldn't I see you? Do you want to prove me blind? ”

“ Mom, I'm...... Wait a second you're in Russia? When did you come? Why didn't you tell me? Why I'm not informed about it? ” , I'm beyond of my surprise. Atleast my men could've told me. Now, how can I say that I'm at Kim's house?

“ Check your phone first! Now tell me when you're coming home? Your granny and uncle both are here. ”

I checked my phone, there are some sms of my men, calls. I ignored everything.

“ Mom, it's too late. So I'm at hotel now. I'll back in tomorrow morning. Don't worry Mom. ” I try to comfort my mom with a big lies.

“ Ok fine. Then take rest. Oh right! Tomorrow is Weekend right? Bring your boyfriend along with you or your uncle has fixed a boy for you. You're gonna marry him. ”

“What? Mom! Are you crazy? Have you gone mad? Mom I'm not dating anyone and not even gonna marry too. If you bring up anything about my marriage again, I'll never talk to you. ”

“ Luna, don't be childish. Bring your boyfriend tomorrow or else tomorrow a son of your uncle's friend will come to visit you. ”

“ Mom! ”

“ Luna , If you really think that me as your own Mom then listen to my words. I had to do so many struggle to keep you safe . I promised your mom to keep you safe and secure. I can't even die properly if I let you roam like this. Do you really think that I've no idea about your company? Don't be childish Luna. ”

“ Mom! You know everything. I hate men, they all are dogs. They only know how to bury woman under their feet. Mom, you make me strong enough to take care of myself. ”

“ Listen princess, One man will definitely be there who can kneel down before you just for your happiness. I want you to find him. Every woman needs a man not for just economical or physical pleasure but for mental backbone. One man who'll make you strong at your worst and protect you from others. ”