11. My moon

Author's pov

" Really? You know your dearest friend also found me this much beautiful first, but at the end he found me as an Beautiful Witch , who is more scary than Karma! If you can't trust me, I can send you to your friend for a confirmation of my words! "

" what? Are you that witch who kills my friend like that? I swear to God...... " The man shouted a Luna as her soft lips turned in a evil smirk. His words are cut by her,

" See, it doesn't even take a second to turn me from the most beautiful lady you've ever seen to A Witch. Aren't you supposed to be my admirer? Men remains Men . A slight touch in their manhood, they can turn a women from God to dog. "

Maybe he was about to say something in reply but she turned back to meet a dark gaze, who's completely silent during her conversation. A proud smirk never leaves his lips.

" Chain, Take a good care of Ms. Elizabeth's admirer. Don't let him complain about Ms. Elizabeth's hospitality. " orders escapes from Mr. Kim's lips as the men follow it immediately.

" Let's go Moon, ceremony is about to start. " He says as he holds her waist softly and leads the way to the banquet.

Time passed, As the selected collections of both companies represents carefully. The whole time of the Fashion show Taehyung holds her hand . Luna looks at her creations as a drop of tears falls from her eyes in the memory of her burned toil. He looks at her lap where their hands are placed . The drop of tear falls on his hands though He doesn't say anything.

***************

I have worked so hard to reach this position. If any men bows his head towards me that just because of my hard work. And that motherfucker burned my hard work in one go. I remove his hold from my hand as I walked towards the washroom.

I splash water on my face . I look at the mirror in front of me and wiped my face. I turned back to see there's a man leaning against the wall, watching my whole moves.

" Mr. Kim! What are you doing here? It's ladies washroom. "

He comes towards me and take the tissue from my hand. He wipes the remain water from my eye sides.

" Why're you crying Moon? I told you to stay strong. "

" Mr. Kim! Don't call me Moon. I'm just your business partner. If I've spent one night with you, that doesn't mean you can rule me. Stay in your fucking limits ." I know it very well that he's the only man who can give me the comfort. He never makes me feel like the others. But the trauma of my past and the repetition of the men's violent nature never let me trust anyone.

I can see his soft gaze towards me turned into a dark one.
" Watch your words Moon. I never want to rule you . "

" I'm your business partner, don't name me. And about that last night...... " he doesn't let me complete my words as he grab my throat forcefully and push me to the wall.