19 . Don't Test My patience

A/n : Thanks sweetie for voting. I promise you to bring the next chapter as soon as you complete the vote goals. These chapter vote goal in 15+ . Please votes sweeties 🥺🫂

I traces my palm from his abs to his chest

I traces my palm from his abs to his chest. My needy touch all over His flawless figure made him hard. I intentionally pressed my body against him and grind on him a little.

His lips parted and escapes a small gasps due to my actions. I tease him, sometimes I pressed on him, sometimes I stopped. His dangerous eyes met my tricky one.

“ Elizabeth, don't you think you're playing with fire? ” he murmurs in a deep breath. I leans over his lips. Our lips doesn't touch but brushes each other. He was controlling himself so much. I smirk at his conditions.

I lead my hands towards down and grab softly his clothed harden crotch. He throws his head back. I love to see this, my husband is too weak for me. I rub his hardness, squeeze it a little.

“ Wear the suit , Kim. Everyone is waiting for us in the meeting room. ”

I whispers over his ears before take a step back from him. He shooted a pissed off angry glare to me. His hardness is clearly visible through the tight pants .

“ Complete the things, you've started Elizabeth. Or the consequences will not be too pleasurable for you. ”

He growls in anger . I was waiting for his consequences for the last 3 fucking weeks. I gaze over his hardness once more and give him a soft smile .

“ Kim, Meeting is about to start. I've to go . ” I speak up and rushed out from the cabin. I hide my flustered from that Lucifer . I am blushing hard like a fucking teenager.

***********

How dare she? She just started and leave me here like this? Fuck! My hardness is really painful right now

How dare she? She just started and leave me here like this? Fuck! My hardness is really painful right now. I swear to Satan, I'll make you pay for this tonight, Moon.

I wear my shirt that she has choosen for me and goes to the meeting room. I sit besides Elizabeth. Her gaze falls over my crotch that was still hard for her.